This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The prices for an Annual Passes have been raised again but the online price is the same still I believe. Bought at the park they are now Silver $209, Gold $339, and Platinum $639.

TMZ is such trash...

The prices for an Annual Passes have been raised again- Silver $209, Gold $339, and Platinum $639.
So is Universal trying to severely decrease attendance? I'm sorry, but $200 for a pass that isn't the top tier and/or only option is ridiculous. This park has NOT done anything to justify paying $300, let alone $600 for a pass. Even Disney having 2 parks, that much is insane. Universal really needs to open like 10 new rides/attractions by next year!

Imagine how much it will increase for Nintendo!

Reactions: Jamesh22
As long as people are willing to pay, why not? Not that I love it personally, but they'll charge what the market will bear.

Personally, I would not have thought that many people would pay the $600+ for Premium, but I'm seeing a lot more of those Premium lanyards in the parks. I will confess that the included express is a great benefit that, if you visit the parks frequently, is pretty worth it. I've surprised myself with how much I've used and enjoyed it.