Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really have no idea where that photo of the height balloons is supposed to be, I am not too familiar with the layout as much. :( Either or, it's nice to know that they are starting to do something. I feel like Universal Hollywood needs more, I know it's hard with the lack of space but there is just not a lot to do in that park. On a good day, I can finish everything in three hours last time I remembered.

I wonder what the Studio Tour would look like if SNW is being constructed at the Lower Lot. Universal might divert the tram somewhere else at that Lot, where the current area SNW might be at the moment. It would be interesting to see what it would really look like when SNW might be at the moment.

I wonder what the Studio Tour would look like if SNW is being constructed at the Lower Lot. Universal might divert the tram somewhere else at that Lot, where the current area SNW might be at the moment. It would be interesting to see what it would really look like when SNW might be at the moment.

If they stay with 22-25/28, I would assume the tram would would be more than likely this.

upload_2018-7-19_10-7-30.png

If they stay with 22-25/28, I would assume the tram would would be more than likely this.

View attachment 7261

It's hard to tell you guys apart now that you have a very similar Avatar. To be fair, Alex copied Paulio since Paulio was the first to have it.

Anyways, I'm really hoping that SNW is going in SS 22-25 which means we should start to see construction by the end of the year of the beginning of the next. I just hope there isn't any budget cuts on the land and that we will be getting DK.

It's hard to tell you guys apart now that you have a very similar Avatar. To be fair, Alex copied Paulio since Paulio was the first to have it.

Anyways, I'm really hoping that SNW is going in SS 22-25 which means we should start to see construction by the end of the year of the beginning of the next. I just hope there isn't any budget cuts on the land and that we will be getting DK.

He has a photo of Maximum Carnage from IOA, and I updated my avatar to use a small portion of a Mondo Gallery poster that pay's tribute to John Carpenter's The Thing.

If SNW has moved from where I heard from earlier in the year; I now have..some doubts on Donkey Kong coming. But that could mean that Mummy is saved for now, so there wouldn't be a exact loss of coaster.

The question though, is what does SS28 equate to the Lower Lot.

Is it possible that we see them knock down SS 16-20 as well to make more room for SNW (if that is indeed what's going in there)?

He has a photo of Maximum Carnage from IOA, and I updated my avatar to use a small portion of a Mondo Gallery poster that pay's tribute to John Carpenter's The Thing.

If SNW has moved from where I heard from earlier in the year; I now have..some doubts on Donkey Kong coming. But that could mean that Mummy is saved for now, so there wouldn't be a exact loss of coaster.

The question though, is what does SS28 equate to the Lower Lot.

I'm seriously starting to think that Universal might save DK for expansion and not open it with the land. It would bring in guests at a later date. I'm hoping this doesn't happen & they build DK from the very beginning.

As for SS 28, that's the $64,000 question. I'm surprised there hasn't been any leaks on that. Hopefully a white knight will come along and shed some light.

I'm seriously starting to think that Universal might save DK for expansion and not open it with the land. It would bring in guests at a later date. I'm hoping this doesn't happen & they build DK from the very beginning.

As for SS 28, that's the $64,000 question. I'm surprised there hasn't been any leaks on that. Hopefully a white knight will come along and shed some light.

I'm not sure they have more room to expand the Lower Lot once SNW is completed. They might have to reroute the Studio Tour tram and it can be very time-consuming even during construction. Right now, the area they can only fit is two major themed attraction with stores and restaurants.

Would it be possible if someone could mark the locations for SS 28, SS 22-25, or SS 33-44 areas on a map? I'm having trouble understanding where the areas of land are located, since Google Maps doesn't seem to mark which soundstages are which.

It'd be nice if that row of soundstages would get the axe too... but I wouldn't want the entire plot of land devoted to Nintendo. It'd be nice to see some JP/JW love outside of JPRA.

The studio tour will need to be rerouted regardless. However, if there really isn't a "front lot" to pass through, it'd make it restricted to the backlot which is NOT a bad thing.

Thank you :)

And albeit an updated one.

upload_2018-7-19_15-17-37.png

So the Mummy is further away from SS 22-5 where SNW is alleged to be. Doesn't seem necessary to take it down, unless USH wants to extend it further down the road and tear down some of the buildings and shops along the way (if I'm missing any important details here, feel free to enlighten me).

Assuming the odds, I would imagine the cluster of Panda/Restrooms/TFExtended/Deli all get absorbed into what the 22-25 project is.

Reactions: Wesker69
Just to say this, including 28; the Pan-Cluster & 16-20, it'd give them about nearly 5.5 acres.

that said, removing 16-20, it'd give them nearly 3.9 acres.

Wait a minute. Isn't SNW supposed to be around 8 acres? How in the hell would they fit in 22-25, even with tearing down the Panda area. Strange.