Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping for no stop simply because of pacing which would make your first ride very unsuspecting of it. Either is adequate. A hold allows your brain to process that it’s intentional although increase anticipation. A no hold fall back can lead to you having a genuine moment of doubt and being more on edge.

Couple that with the drop track and you are going to have some serious screams. No way I’m telling my wife about the drop track ahead of time. She’s gonna think she’s dying.

I don't think it matters either way if the trains stop at the top of the spike or not. If they do stop, it allows for a little more action to happen inside the building but if there's no hold, the action will be quicker if it happens at all but it will be more thrilling.
You are right, as long as they get the bird on the stick up there its all good.....

It's kind of easy to see why there's no extension of the Hogsmeade stores/streets area with this expansion. The HP coaster is using just about every square ft. of available space. If this turns out to be the excellent E ticket attraction that it's looking like, that's a fair trade off.

It's kind of easy to see why there's no extension of the Hogsmeade stores/streets area with this expansion. The HP coaster is using just about every square ft. of available space. If this turns out to be the excellent E ticket attraction that it's looking like, that's a fair trade off.
They could have gone over the track. Trust me, visit PhantasiaLand and you know there is always a way to layer rides and buildings. I guess Universal thinks the amount of Potter stores and restaurants are fine as they are now. I also think this ride (unlike DC) will have more butts on seats and queue that it will impact the crowded streets of Hogsmead in a positive way.

Looking really good. Heading down a month from now so the lack of a key ride in the park is kind of a downer. It will be worth it in the end.

Is the indoor queue going to be relatively unchanged or will they be updating that as well?

Looking really good. Heading down a month from now so the lack of a key ride in the park is kind of a downer. It will be worth it in the end.

Is the indoor queue going to be relatively unchanged or will they be updating that as well?

Given the history of great queues in Harry Potter, I don’t think this will be any exception and it will be upgraded to fit the story of the coaster.

After watching the movies on Freeform all weekend I’m wondering if they don’t clean up the castle facade with new tan bricks to make it look more like the courtyard walls outside the school. Like where they practice quidditch in the grass. Just nondescript brick walls and some towers in that area. And Hagrid’s Hut is even nearby too.

Of course, that would mean no more crumbling castle facade. It would need nice clean new brickwork.

EDIT: USA network, not Freeform lol. Old habits.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtsalien
After watching the movies on Freeform all weekend I’m wondering if they don’t clean up the castle facade with new tan bricks to make it look more like the courtyard walls outside the school. Like where they practice quidditch in the grass. Just nondescript brick walls and some towers in that area. And Hagrid’s Hut is even nearby too.

Of course, that would mean no more crumbling castle facade. It would need nice clean new brickwork.
Whoa. You mean syfy/USA?

Reactions: Alicia
Status
Not open for further replies.