Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see why not. Works with the Haunted Mansion.
Yea, if they did, I would imagine it being like Gringotts where there’s still some line afterwards. Just to break up the line, but not close enough to load as to mess up load times.

Maybe they go the FJ route and have cool stuff that’s good enough to be preshows in the queue, but the line keeps moving as needed. (Love when it snows in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.)

I will only be sold on this attraction if they redo the queue, outside and inside. If they don't it makes no sense in the storyline and I would be shocked if Warner Bros and jk would approve of the castle part not looking like Hogwarts at all. The queue will probably be similar to the room of requirement. A place where you see iconic props and things you see in the movies. Mainly focused on Hagrid.

I’ve heard it was gutted. Totally new inside. Really hoping for some type of preshow or at least a very detailed queue with AAs, but don’t know yet.

My apologies if you have answered this already. In the pictures above, the track coming toward the camera does a minor bunny-hop and turns right at a sharp angle. As it turns right, it goes around a concrete structure. Is that anything or just electronics? I may have misunderstood but I thought that Fluffy would come in as you hit the launch and left turn towards the spike.

My apologies if you have answered this already. In the pictures above, the track coming toward the camera does a minor bunny-hop and turns right at a sharp angle. As it turns right, it goes around a concrete structure. Is that anything or just electronics? I may have misunderstood but I thought that Fluffy would come in as you hit the launch and left turn towards the spike.
The round structure will be an indoor show scene, but not Fluffy.

Sorry. This is hard to explain. Look at the fourth picture of the twitter feed. The track comes between two concrete structures as the track is severely angled to turn right.
Both of those little buildings will be support structures, filled with boring stuff like pipes, control panels, and other non-fun stuff that makes the ride work.

Both of those little buildings will be support structures, filled with boring stuff like pipes, control panels, and other non-fun stuff that makes the ride work.

So, just something to avoid hitting. Still, it is always fun to have obstacles. This ride seems like it will do a good job of disorienting people due to all the curves and with it running low to the ground.

So, just something to avoid hitting. Still, it is always fun to have obstacles. This ride seems like it will do a good job of disorienting people due to all the curves and with it running low to the ground.
I assume they will be hidden from riders behind trees/rocks/facades. They must be accessible to techs and firefighters though, in case of technical difficulties or nearby fires. So paths will likely lead to them.

I assume they will be hidden from riders behind trees/rocks/facades. They must be accessible to techs and firefighters though, in case of technical difficulties or nearby fires. So paths will likely lead to them.

Thank you for answering my questions. I realize that it must get repetitive but I couldn't remember if that small building had been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.