Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
3 Guinness.

Because Guinness is only half a Black and Tan. So if I have 6 B&T, that's 3 Guinness. :cheers:

Then there's always the Irish Whiskey to add in. It pairs well with the potato and leek soup.
You'll probably be seeing some form of 'lasers' before the show actually starts. And the water screens will surely be out of focus. So I'm not sure how much credence we can give to your show review. ;):lol::grin:

Reactions: JoeCamel
THANKS...Can you recall what any of the changes were....and....did the Lasers help the transitions?

The lasers didn't really do anything for the transitions. They actually didn't use them as much as you'd think but the first scene the used them in was pretty cool. When the Jurassic World sections starts they used a wide green laser over the lagoon to make it look like grass.

As for the water screens, on Thursday night the small screen at the front left was having issues. I don't know if it was the fountain itself or the projector but you couldn't make out a single thing. The other screens seemed to be fine.

One thing is for sure though, the public is really loving this show. Every time I see it it ends with thunderous applause and cheers from a very crowed (for a Universal show) viewing area.

The lasers didn't really do anything for the transitions. They actually didn't use them as much as you'd think but the first scene the used them in was pretty cool. When the Jurassic World sections starts they used a wide green laser over the lagoon to make it look like grass.

As for the water screens, on Thursday night the small screen at the front left was having issues. I don't know if it was the fountain itself or the projector but you couldn't make out a single thing. The other screens seemed to be fine.

One thing is for sure though, the public is really loving this show. Every time I see it it ends with thunderous applause and cheers from a very crowed (for a Universal show) viewing area.
Thank you! :thumbsup: ....crowded viewing area is a good sign. Universal night show crowds, in the past, have been average at best.

There was a change of plans. No Finn's

0714182126a.jpg

I like the show. A solid effort, it needs some tightening up, but I actually like the fades to black between sections.

And why am I riding go karts at midnight? Oh yeah, FUN SPOT!!!

There was a change of plans. No Finn's

0714182126a.jpg

I like the show. A solid effort, it needs some tightening up, but I actually like the fades to black between sections.

And why am I riding go karts at midnight? Oh yeah, FUN SPOT!!!
Were you able to detect if there were any changes to the basic show that they tested on July 4th? That of course is excluding the pyro & lasers they've added since then. ...And the fade to black transitions work OK watching it live you said. .

Were you able to detect if there were any changes to the basic show that they tested on July 4th? That of course is excluding the pyro & lasers they've added since then. ...And the fade to black transitions work OK watching it live you said. .
I noticed no change other than the added lasers and pyro. From the viewing area this is a pretty big show. The fades to black remind me of old school vinyl albums where each song had a "finale" and then the next song starts.

Saw a video with lasers, obviously with video it's hard to capture it all the time, but it looks like they are used, but not all the time.

I think they should bring the pyro into the Universal fanfare, then you could go pyroless for a bit. Feels weird how it only shows up during F&F.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Saw a video with lasers, obviously with video it's hard to capture it all the time, but it looks like they are used, but not all the time.

I think they should bring the pyro into the Universal fanfare, then you could go pyroless for a bit. Feels weird how it only shows up during F&F.

Yeah, I think the fanfare needs a shot of pyro.

Just something i've noticed, and i'm not sure if this is bc they are being careful not to label this show as a fireworks show, but when TMs, signage or even audio recording is seen/heard referring to the fireworks, they refer to them as a "pyrotechnic display". Same thing was for their 4th of July show though - It was literally called "Independence Day Pyrotechnic Display" or something like that.