Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

They’ve had a layout for at least two years now.....
Totally fair. I feel like I've heard about design changes occurring while construction was clearly ongoing. It always made me wonder how much of the attraction has to be locked before construction starts and how much you can do while construction is ongoing.

Totally fair. I feel like I've heard about design changes occurring while construction was clearly ongoing. It always made me wonder how much of the attraction has to be locked before construction starts and how much you can do while construction is ongoing.

Any changes would probably be show scene and not track. Navi River went through a rumored design change but ride path and track never changed.

I'm not either. I think RNRC still holds that after all is said and done. I expect this ride to be on a similar level to Gringotts or maybe a little bit better (coaster wise).
This is pretty much just a coaster. Preshows in the queue. After the launch it is really just a coaster with controlled spin. I'm not saying it will be more thrilling than RnR. But it will be a much better "coaster" than Gringott's.

This is pretty much just a coaster. Preshows in the queue. After the launch it is really just a coaster with controlled spin. I'm not saying it will be more thrilling than RnR. But it will be a much better "coaster" than Gringott's.
How about thematic elements along the track? As long as it's a nice and thrilling experience, I don't much care as I don't want the coaster section to be slowed down like Gringotts was by the screens. But what are we looking at? Painted flats, ala RNRC or something more?

How about thematic elements along the track? As long as it's a nice and thrilling experience, I don't much care as I don't want the coaster section to be slowed down like Gringotts was by the screens. But what are we looking at? Painted flats, ala RNRC or something more?
Not painted flats, but stuff to look at. Not really show scenes, more like props.

Yeah, I thought we had known for a while that it was going to be very light in the show scene department.

Sounds unimpressive, but I guess that's just me.

I'll dumb it down. You gotta watch the very end. Do you need a link for that too?:fight:
Is Maleficent the one where Angelina Jolie raids all of the tombs? Or is it the one where she fights Brad Pitt?

I don't need a link, my internet is slow and I don't understand html

I wouldn't be surprised if there is at least an increased effort into show elements along the ride/track as they are watching Universals HP coaster come together..