Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

The only things we don’t know detailed specifics on are Blumhouse & Halloween 4. Maybe a really awful property got shoved into Blumhouse or one of the houses got Purged.
I've had to reassess my stuff today. I don't think anything got Purged. I DID go out on a limb with some of my clues based on what I had, and missed a bit.

Sometimes not watching horror movies can backfire.

Hollywood is still taking a massive L this year though.

I've had to reassess my stuff today. I don't think anything got Purged. I DID go out on a limb with some of my clues based on what I had, and missed a bit.

It seems like this is an IP house were talking about since you mentioned horror movies. Is this the house going in Shrek?

You guys should be very thankful you all get to go to such a wonderful event. I'm so sick of dealing with Murdy's BS and thinking Clowns 3D: Music by Slash, This is the End, and Unfriended would be great mazes and not even consider Twin Peaks or anything you guys are getting.

My October is going to be crammed, but if I can take the opportunity to just even go just one night this year, I will jump on it.

Whew

You guys should be very thankful you all get to go to such a wonderful event. I'm so sick of dealing with Murdy's BS and thinking Clowns 3D: Music by Slash, This is the End, and Unfriended would be great mazes and not even consider Twin Peaks or anything you guys are getting.

My October is going to be crammed, but if I can take the opportunity to just even go just one night this year, I will jump on it.
I think hollywood has to consider the audience much more than Orlando does tho. And when they have the leftovers for an original it has to be something with mass appeal. Murdy has made missteps to be sure but he has to build in little tents and incorporate as much IP stuff as possible. La Llorona looked incredible.

I went to Hollywoods event last year and honestly I'm surprised Universal Hollywood is as popular as it is. There's barely any space and the lines are ridiculous because there isn't much to do. I'm impressed what they can do considering the constraints.

Perhaps thats what the west coast fans want? those kind of houses?

I think hollywood has to consider the audience much more than Orlando does tho. And when they have the leftovers for an original it has to be something with mass appeal. Murdy has made missteps to be sure but he has to build in little tents and incorporate as much IP stuff as possible. La Llorona looked incredible.

I went to Hollywoods event last year and honestly I'm surprised Universal Hollywood is as popular as it is. There's barely any space and the lines are ridiculous because there isn't much to do. I'm impressed what they can do considering the constraints.

Im always surprised at the amount of Hype HHN Hollywood gets and the amount of praise from celebrities since the Orlando one has more stuff going on, I know thats where the celebrities live and i know they get a big red carpet kind of event, but it feels like there are better haunted events in your state that dont get as much praise.

I guess it is a blessing in disguise, maybe orlando is better off without that kind of publicity and attention. I know celebrities do come to HHN orlando, but you barely ever hear about it.

maybe you should watch more horror movies? lol, they tend to be awesome
Eh. There's a fine line for me.

I like spooky, gothic stories, science fiction, and campy stuff. I don't like gore, slashers, or movies that completely shift from what they've built in the third act. I LOVE Babadook, The Final Girls, and Event Horizon. I hated Hereditary, The VVitch, and They Come at Night.