Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Agreed, but retooling it back into a decent people-eater with a definite cult following would have been $1000s, not millions.

Do they not see the IP as evergreen? I think the movies are here to stay for at least another decade, a millennial 007. Actors will drift in and out but the franchise will last.

Universal finally got the cinematic universe they didn't know they wanted

I think I read that they are starting another series with the Rock based on his F&F character. I have not seen any of the movies, but I guess the franchise is starting to branch out....

Everyone keeps saying there is little to no wait time for F&F, but I definitely waited in line for this thing when I was there 3 weeks ago. The only thing we didn't wait to get in for was the pre-show, and thats only because thats where the Express Lane dumps you off at. Express pass waits in line with everyone else after that. The wait was painfully long both times we rode it too.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying there is little to no wait time for F&F, but I definitely waited in line for this thing when I was there 3 weeks ago. The only thing we didn't wait to get in for was the pre-show, and thats only because thats where the Express Lane dumps you off at. Express pass waits in line with everyone else after that. The wait was painfully long both times we rode it too.
It's the worst Express Line experience in the parks. That was another thing I didn't like. Thanks for the reminder. :lol: The nightmares keep coming back.

I had a bit of an interesting experience on Fast & Furious recently. I've only been on it once at a special event before recently. I walked right through the queue and right on, but my second experience I went into the standby line and it got a bit weird. The line was sent like right behind the Ghiradelli building. The little area in between the Ghiradelli building and the actual Fast & Furious building. Needless to say, we basically skipped the entire queue and ended up right outside of the preshows. We were a bit disappointed because the queue is the best part! We never saw the garage with all of the cars, literally dumped right where the preshow is...

Do they do this if there's no wait? It seems they sent people with Express and others through the actual queue.

Last edited:
So with it being busy consistently and then running it at Virtual Line or Express most of the time (hasn’t done anything but that today), what’s worse?...

Walking away frustrated because they told you that you couldn’t ride or walking away frustrated because you DID ride? :lol:

I had a bit of an interesting experience on Fast & Furious recently. I've only been on it once at a special event before recently. I walked right through the queue and right on, but my second experience I went into the standby line and it got a bit weird. The line was sent like right behind the Ghiradelli building. The little area in between the Ghiradelli building and the actual Fast & Furious building. Needless to say, we basically skipped the entire queue and ended up right outside of the preshows. We were a bit disappointed because the queue is the best part! We never saw the garage with all of the cars, literally dumped right where the preshow is...

Do they do this if there's no wait? It seems they sent people with Express and others through the actual queue.
Man they suck

Can someone explain to me why the queue line is so ridiculously wide? Like you can literally have three people holding hands side by side in the queue...I didn't notice this the first time
I think it’s so you can stop and look at the cars without blocking the path. Also extra room to back up and have someone take a photo of someone else with the cars. I think it’s one of the few if not only things they kind of got right with this attraction. I hope they design future queues with extra space like that when it fits the theme.

Yeah, there were lots of people stopping and taking pictures of the vehicles and other stuff the times I rode back in May. Seems like there is a hardcore of pretty enthusiastic fans that really get into this queue and ride. Even my GF, who really hated the ride, liked the queue a lot, and stopped & looked at the stuff. .

Turn the whole place into a new Boneyard display
I miss The Boneyard.

And walk-through attractions that just showed off props, sets, and costumes from recent films. The Lost World display was epic. And The Flintstones one was neat since they let kids play on the park equipment. I guess we get smaller displays still every once in awhile at the lobby for Horror Make-Up, and cars from Fast and Furious movies every other time, but it's still nowhere near as awesome as they used to be.