Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think the 1301 is an error on the part of the City of Orlando permitting person who input it into the system. Probably wasn't sure if it was an I or a 1 and just went with 1. I believe the correct name is 130/130I, and I assume the I stands for infrastructure, as the project seems to just be for a new electrical substation and chiller plant behind the new parade building:

LvLKPQJ.png

GqQUUyz.png

Zi0vqhQ.png

It was filed back in May right? Seems weird that we wouldn't see anything yet, no?

EDIT: Thank you, @MagicMagicMagic!

Yeah, I think the 1301 is an error on the part of the City of Orlando permitting person who input it into the system. Probably wasn't sure if it was an I or a 1 and just went with 1. I believe the correct name is 130/130I, and I assume the I stands for infrastructure, as the project seems to just be for a new electrical substation and chiller plant behind the new parade building:

https://i.imgur.com/LvLKPQJ.png[/img

https://i.imgur.com/GqQUUyz.png[/img

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Zi0vqhQ.png[/QUOTE]

1?? are usually USF projects.

Yes... Which should've been a red flag from the beginning with Fast (620). Projects starting with "6" must come from the garbage bin.

LvLKPQJ.png

GqQUUyz.png

Zi0vqhQ.png

I agree that it's likely an error. But the scope of the project will end up being bigger than a new chiller plant.

Yes... Which should've been a red flag from the beginning with Fast (620). Projects starting with "6" must come from the garbage bin.

I agree that it's likely an error. But the scope of the project will end up being bigger than a new chiller plant.
aha. Interesting:bigeye:. "scope of the project"....It's time to use "The Boys From Brazil" persuasion to talk techniques. :grin::private::flex:

Reactions: jtsalien

Gotcha. So 130I is probably just the infrastructure part of the overall 130 project. I did notice that some of the plan sheets say "Project 130 Phase 1". Give the location of the power/chiller plant, I'd venture a guess this might be initial work for the KZ replacement.

Gotcha. So 130I is probably just the infrastructure part of the overall 130 project. I did notice that some of the plan sheets say "Project 130 Phase 1". Give the location of the power/chiller plant, I'd venture a guess this might be initial work for the KZ replacement.
Well, it's not Super Nintendo World, unless it got a new number. (Was project 487.)

Well, it's not Super Nintendo World, unless it got a new number. (Was project 487.)

I am starting to wonder what @jtsalien meant a few posts back..

And I'll say we shouldn't assume KZ stays untouched with Nintendo moving here.

We know they have ideas for KidZone that isn't the fat plumber; so my mind races towards a few ideas right away..that could perhaps be better suited for it's thread?

Or, or, hear me out... They're just making changes to back of house and we're jumping the gun and getting our hopes up for no reason. :shrug:

soooo. you've finally given up in Nintendo in KidZone. :whiteflag:....I thought you'd ultimately join the rest of us.;):)
No, only stating that 130 is a different number than 487. And, so far, we have no evidence that 130 even includes KidZone's guest areas at this time. :tease:

If this is indeed for Kidzone, I hope we get a new dark ride, and not just a retheme of the water areas

I wonder if they would do another small coaster of some kind...Or perhaps, the studios first water ride

Reactions: Magic-Man
Or, or, hear me out... They're just making changes to back of house and we're jumping the gun and getting our hopes up for no reason. :shrug:

No, only stating that 130 is a different number than 487. And, so far, we have no evidence that 130 even includes KidZone's guest areas at this time. :tease:
Give it up already. You're like the final soldier at Custer's last stand...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.