Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Replace the busses with an Intamin blitz coaster that loads where the busses do. You go through and stop at the preshow just like the busses, you pull into the 360 tunnel and when they hook the grappling hooks to you you launch out of the building and out over the TM parking lot. "Oooo, look...more cars!"
Honestly that's the best application of the 360 scene possible haha

Anyone know why the official app doesn't list a wait time for Fast & Furious? It doesn't say "Virtual Line" as the wait time like Fallon either it just says nothing. Right now every ride has massive waits (Gringotts is at 80 minutes, Men in Black is 60 etc) so they have to be running the standby line right? If not, its hilarious how much space and money has been wasted on the massive queue.

EDIT: I have my answer. It appears it's having technical problems.

Last edited:
Anyone know why the official app doesn't list a wait time for Fast & Furious? It doesn't say "Virtual Line" as the wait time like Fallon either it just says nothing. Right now every ride has massive waits (Gringotts is at 80 minutes, Men in Black is 60 etc) so they have to be running the standby line right? If not, its hilarious how much space and money has been wasted on the massive queue.

EDIT: I have my answer. It appears it's having technical problems.

The virtual queue is a scam on this ride, you merge super early and it's basically just a regular line that you have a reservation for...I suppose it keeps down the overall wait time, but it is very misleading, considering how Fallon works

The virtual queue is a scam on this ride, you merge super early and it's basically just a regular line that you have a reservation for...I suppose it keeps down the overall wait time, but it is very misleading, considering how Fallon works

I guess I'm just curious why they don't list the standby wait time on the app for the two attractions they have a virtual queue for. Wouldn't that information be important to visitors when they are trying to decide whether to just walk over or book a virtual ride?

I guess I'm just curious why they don't list the standby wait time on the app for the two attractions they have a virtual queue for. Wouldn't that information be important to visitors when they are trying to decide whether to just walk over or book a virtual ride?
Odd thing, I've seen them list it, then not list it, then list it again.

I don't think they list it because they assume you're coming back at a certain time to ride..But that begs the question, if you return and still wait in line, what's the point?

Odd thing, I've seen them list it, then not list it, then list it again.

I don't think they list it because they assume you're coming back at a certain time to ride..But that begs the question, if you return and still wait in line, what's the point?

Yeah I mean there is no reason people with Express or Virtual Line should be waiting at all before the pre-shows. With the massive capacity of this thing and the space they had to work with for the queue, it makes no sense and wouldn't be necessary if it was designed correctly. Another blunder on the long list of blunders associated with this project. When it initially opened people praised the queue but it looks like they messed that up too.

Is there an easy fix they could implement to reconfigure the merge point or would it require a huge reorganization of the interior spaces?

It's been listed most of the times I've checked the TP lines app. I'm guessing it's not listed when they're having technical difficulties or when they're only using Virtual wait and have the stand by line closed.....and I've pointed out before, Express gets screwed the way this line configuration works.

I think the only option is to completely redo the entire attraction

You know, cause...like...permits and stuff

Plus, if they build within the building, maybe they wouldn't need as many? I know that you were joking, though. I have heard that they will leave one wall or section standing because the permits are different due to it being considered an add-on. I don't know if that is true or not but that would explain why sometimes they try to use part of an existing structure.

Plus, if they build within the building, maybe they wouldn't need as many? I know that you were joking, though. I have heard that they will leave one wall or section standing because the permits are different due to it being considered an add-on. I don't know if that is true or not but that would explain why sometimes they try to use part of an existing structure.
I'm just looking for a reason to demolish it

You could fit a decent sized practical dark ride in that building....Pitty

F&F ride should’ve never happened... At least not at that scale. How long do we have to wait for the massive redo? :)
With the way major companies are over reacting to even the slightest indiscretions or tasteless tweets from decades past (James Gunn firing) our best hope is one of the many cast members says something or does something ever so slightly inappropriate. Universal would probably blow-up the entire building within 24 hours. Anyone feel like trolling through Vin Diesel's tweets from 2009? I'm sure we can find something.

With the way major companies are over reacting to even the slightest indiscretions or tasteless tweets from decades past (James Gunn firing) our best hope is one of the many cast members says something or does something ever so slightly inappropriate. Universal would probably blow-up the entire building within 24 hours. Anyone feel like trolling through Vin Diesel's tweets from 2009? I'm sure we can find something.
Unfortunately Universal doesn't have a facade of innocence built up for itself like Disney...I feel they would be a bit more lenient

Unfortunately Universal doesn't have a facade of innocence built up for itself like Disney...I feel they would be a bit more lenient
Even Disney isn’t willing to sacrifice their previous expenses for the benefit of punishing someone. It’s not like they’re pulling the previous GotG movies. Even in the most extreme case where a cast member did something truly atrocious I think the most they would do is rework the ride to eliminate them.

Even Disney isn’t willing to sacrifice their previous expenses for the benefit of punishing someone. It’s not like they’re pulling the previous GotG movies. Even in the most extreme case where a cast member did something truly atrocious I think the most they would do is rework the ride to eliminate them.

It's safe to say myself and Shiekra were employing some playful exaggeration. No one thinks they'd actually tear down the ride for something like that.