Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 364 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice age also is a Fox IP not Universal

If only there was some sort of sale going on...:tease::toast:

In all seriousness, and I feel like we should save it for the proper thread, but it's going to be a western version of Wonderland if they are finally going forward with a KZ redo.

Only, as opposed to Sesame Street/Peanuts/Hello Kitty; it's a DWAIP/IlluminationIP/Hello Kitty mashup, Probably.

If only there was some sort of sale going on...:tease::toast:

In all seriousness, and I feel like we should save it for the proper thread, but it's going to be a western version of Wonderland if they are finally going forward with a KZ redo.

Only, as opposed to Sesame Street/Peanuts/Hello Kitty; it's a DWAIP/IlluminationIP/Hello Kitty mashup, Probably.

This is where I disagree they aren’t going to waste their major Kids IP on kidzone when they have a new park. It will be hello kitty/3rd party/low level universal kids IP

Ice Age is also an extinct franchise; the last one only made like 60M here in the US.

To add onto that, we’re also almost 4 years removed from the last Madagascar movie since the Singapore ride is being mentioned. Are they planning a new one at this point?
I was talking about using similar layouts and concepts, but with Trolls instead

In essence, a design that was for another property, but didn't work out

So, I posted an article a few days ago about the possible name for the 4th gate, because no one had yet...

Could This Be the Name for Universal Orlando’s 4th Gate? – Orlando ParkStop

Now, let the rumors spread. Fly, fly my pretties! Be free into the world.

Could Fourth Universal Orlando Park Be Named "Universal's Fantastic Worlds"? - Theme Park University
Fantastic Worlds is a good name, but it's going to be funny in the future when team members have to say "No Jurassic World is at Islands of Adventure not here at Fantastic Worlds".

This is where I disagree they aren’t going to waste their major Kids IP on kidzone when they have a new park. It will be hello kitty/3rd party/low level universal kids IP

I don’t know- considering USF has absolutely nothing to market towards kids outside of a terrible Shrek ride, I’d think bringing one “premium” IP like Trolls would be wiser than some cast-off that becomes Fiefel 2.0.

I don’t know- considering USF has absolutely nothing to market towards kids outside of a terrible Shrek ride, I’d think bringing one “premium” IP like Trolls would be wiser than some cast-off that becomes Fiefel 2.0.
This. Not every DreamWorks property will be able to be represented in Park 3. Something will go into KidZone. The fact that Trolls is given so much love in the new night show gives away what that property will be, IMO

So, I posted an article a few days ago about the possible name for the 4th gate, because no one had yet...

Could This Be the Name for Universal Orlando’s 4th Gate? – Orlando ParkStop

Now, let the rumors spread. Fly, fly my pretties! Be free into the world.

Could Fourth Universal Orlando Park Be Named "Universal's Fantastic Worlds"? - Theme Park University

I still find it odd that Theme Park University insists that the new park will have four main lands. They could know something, but the plans have probably changed by now (it seems like Pokemon is going to the new park instead of KidZone).

Status
Not open for further replies.