Emeril's CityWalk Replacement | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Emeril's CityWalk Replacement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken wings, Mario kart, and beer. AWESOME! Lol . Emerils might be too small of a place for all that.

1994499_1.jpg

That would fit so perfectly. Add a horror animatronic show. And watch the line form all the way to the lighthouse

There's a D&B on I-Drive, so I highly doubt they would come to CityWalk

And a rip-off across the street in Pointe, with the fairly similar Andretti place a block over on Universal Blvd. Sure CityWalk guarantees somewhat of a built-in audience but a very crowded market. Plus not sure Emerils big enough for this sort of thing.

Nothing but fan wishes, IMO

The owners of the original went out of their way to play up that rumor, FWIW, without every actually confirming anything. And they are from Orlando, sure they're aware of CW.

Not a fan at all, but CW probably the best possible place for it in the country, assuming Toothsome hasn't stolen too much of its thunder.

I just don’t see that taking such a prominent place, but who knows. Could be great if done right

It's not Vivo, it's definitely a "destination" kind of place like Toothsome or Hard Rock (even tho personally I'd dine at Vivo over J&H any night of the week). The original has survived for well over a decade in the touristy part of NYC--you do that by being prominent and well-known. Much like Toothsome, it serves a place-making purpose even to guests who don't eat there.

Reactions: JMalez
It's not Vivo, it's definitely a "destination" kind of place like Toothsome or Hard Rock (even tho personally I'd dine at Vivo over J&H any night of the week). The original has survived for well over a decade in the touristy part of NYC--you do that by being prominent and well-known. Much like Toothsome, it serves a place-making purpose even to guests who don't eat there.

Makes no sense putting it in the Emerils spot. Replacing a club sure but not a building with massive windows with views of the whole resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.