Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

Can I say that putting this in Jaws was an epic fail on Universal's part. This needs a soundstage. But it's too late for that now.

Putting ANYTHING in the Jaws queue is an epic failure. They should be to a point where things ONLY go into climate controlled settings. The Jaws and Disaster queues are just unpleasant on muggy nights.

^Maybe he means like cattle?

But anyway, I also got that text, even though I live in Cali, I like to be updated. :)

That Saw maze sounds amazing, yet it sounds like Uni never gets tired of unecessarily soaking their guests with water. I came out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre last year completely soaked, and just a little damp out of Home Sweet Hell. It does not feel like blood, and actually gets in the way of the experience for me.

^Maybe he means like cattle?

But anyway, I also got that text, even though I live in Cali, I like to be updated. :)

That Saw maze sounds amazing, yet it sounds like Uni never gets tired of unecessarily soaking their guests with water. I came out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre last year completely soaked, and just a little damp out of Home Sweet Hell. It does not feel like blood, and actually gets in the way of the experience for me.

Did you go to the offical Saw maze in SoCal last year? How did that measure up?

Noted. Syrup from now on.

Noted.

Did you go to the offical Saw maze in SoCal last year? How did that measure up?

I was just simply going off the text they had on the website, and it sounded a lot like the water gags they had in last year's mazes. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it will be a bit more tasteful or appropriate, or maybe they won't use it at all.

Everything is speculative at this point, except for that article because it was an actual report from a sneak peak into the still-being-constructed maze.

I was just simply going off the text they had on the website, and it sounded a lot like the water gags they had in last year's mazes. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it will be a bit more tasteful or appropriate, or maybe they won't use it at all.

Everything is speculative at this point, except for that article because it was an actual report from a sneak peak into the still-being-constructed maze.

Methinks you are unfamiliar with the maze I was referring to. It had nothing to do with Universal. It was a stand-alone temporary attraction set up in Southern California, licensed out to use the Saw property. It was apparently pretty big in scale.

Ahhh lets all prepare to MOOOOOO as we go through the long long Ques.

My only tip of avoiding the long lines at Saw is to do it as soon as you can. I did reflections only minutes after the event opened to regular guests and it was about a five minute line. And aperently it is the only time that you can see anything in the house.

My only tip of avoiding the long lines at Saw is to do it as soon as you can. I did reflections only minutes after the event opened to regular guests and it was about a five minute line. And aperently it is the only time that you can see anything in the house.

And thats a good thing?

I don't like doing any outside houses unless its dark.

Methinks you are unfamiliar with the maze I was referring to. It had nothing to do with Universal. It was a stand-alone temporary attraction set up in Southern California, licensed out to use the Saw property. It was apparently pretty big in scale.

Oh. I thought you were being sarcastic.:doh:

And no, I was not aware of this Saw maze.

The Moooooo is for all the lines they had set up last year in the SoundStage houses, It reminded me of a stockyard with cattle being shoved through it. The congo lines just take so much away from the event.

My biggest interest this year is the Wolfman House, Can't wait to see the make up and costuming in that one.

I also vote that the Jaws queue is an Epic Failure.
Oh crap. This isn't a poll.

Anyways,if I ever have to miss a house on a night that I go, it will most definitely be whatever house is in the Jaws queue. Three strikes and your out. Disaster's queue isn't far behind.