Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Glass (2019)

Looks incredible. Sign me up. Definitely in my top 10 for 2019. Not that anyone is asking but Godzilla is my number 1, he is the KING.

The highly anticipated sequel to Unbreakable and Split has been revealed at San Diego Comic-Con.

Yas-GIF.gif

Sign me up; as this looks amazing.

I feel like the studio has put themselves in a difficult place by releasing this second trailer so far away from the release date of the film.

The trailer shows just the right amount (maybe even a bit too much with some of those shots that seem to be from the ending of the film). But with so much time left before January 18th I assume they are going to have another trailer, which I think would be bad because at that point they would have to start spoiling things.

Either way, I'm so pumped for this. It's the movie trilogy we didn't know we needed.

I really hope we get Good Shyamalan for this, and not Bad Shyamalan. SPLIT was such a terrific return to form for him, I'd hate to see him regress again.

As someone who hasn't had the chance to see Split; I loved it.

I'll edit my thoughts later, but I loved how M. Night on this endeavor. Glad I left expectations at the door once more.

I really enjoyed this. I thought the ending was a little confusing, but it's not as bad as what the critics are saying. Is it Shamylan's magnum opus? No, but it's not terrible either. If you haven't seen Unbreakable, I could see why you wouldn't like it though.