Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Universe, so EU, which makes me think of all the terrible, terrible Star Wars books that people whined about being erased from canon a few years ago, which makes the name even worse
Lol I have no idea how I forgot it was Epic Universe and not Epic Worlds in the two seconds it took to switch pages. 12 hour shifts are bad for your brain.

The name seems like it could be a rebranded name of the entire resort. I sincerely hope not, as I’m sure we all remember how the Universal Escape debacle played out.

Either way, I have trouble believing this would be the name of a single park. It just doesn’t fit IMO.

Actually could Epic Universe being the second resort area name with Fantastic Worlds being park within it beforehand people seem to state and repeat that the second campus would likely be two dry parks and 1 wet?

LIke an over encompassing theme of the second area vs the main UOR campus.

Actually could Epic Universe being the second resort area name with Fantastic Worlds being park within it beforehand people seem to state and repeat that the second campus would likely be two dry parks and 1 wet?

LIke an over encompassing theme of the second area vs the main UOR campus.

If Uni wants another “Universal Escape” situation on their hands, that might be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.