Aventura Hotel | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People are there for a show, may as well give em one :p

owen-xowenm-i-dont-have-a-sticker-over-my-laptop-30622238.png

Hey, would have been the best 800 you ever spent :peace:

I don't recall your dates buddy but I Hit Uni on 22 Sept, checking in at RPR. We will be arriving of DCL so I envisage us being at Uni and checked in by noon.

If that doesn't fit Id me more than happy to hit up York, If you wanted to go all in and make a weekender of it we could hit Alton Towers.

As I mentioned I will be checking in at RPR but we will later be moving (which brings me nicely back on topic :bow:) over to Aventura hotel for our last few nights in Orlando and the end of what should be an epic trip.
"EPIC" trip. Be careful, Universal has been copyrighting all combinations of that word. ;)

It looks like some of the supports are leaving rust streaks? Or maybe just some mud/construction dirt run off?

It's a nice hotel, looks nice, fits Universal, and is a great value. My guess is that this hotel shares a bus with Sapphire for transportation to the new resort.

So there shouldn’t be a problem on riding the sf boat to universal? Even though I’m staying in adventura.