Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces

This looks great, seems to combine the huge scope and great details of Dead Waters with some more experimentally open ideas. Might not be the scariest, but this sounds like it’ll have an atmosphere you can slice with a knife.

Name’s a bit generic honestly, I was hoping for something other than literally “Carnival Graveyard,” and the trailer is tied with TrT for the weakest, but those two things have no real influence on the house’s quality.

Looking forward to this one, but not sure where to put it on my hype list at the moment.

I wonder if they got inspired by Knott’s Dark Ride house last year (which was amazing). It sounds like they took that concept and went, “hey, let’s go even farther by making an entire fake park for our house.” Love this idea. If I ever make it this year, this would be my most-anticipated.
Yes it was!

For evil automatons I would like/sort of expect some of the following:

The Gunslinger from the original “Westworld” movie

Zoltar from “Big” (which Knott’s included in their “Dark Ride” house last year)

Freddy Fazbear from “Five Nights at Freddy’s”

I also would love if they included an evil version of the robot from Toothsome’s to be self-referential, but I doubt that is even on their radar

this might be me dreaming but i hope this plays in the queue

I imagine it being more run down like a horrible sounding calliope kicking into action every so often, but sounding off tune before it winds down. Lots of creaking metal sounds and maybe some dogs barking to complete the package when the calliope is not playing.

Unless the facade has a barker and a deeper story than they are showing us, which could justify different music

I imagine it being more run down like a horrible sounding calliope kicking into action every so often, but sounding off tune before it winds down. Lots of creaking metal sounds and maybe some dogs barking to complete the package when the calliope is not playing.

Unless the facade has a barker and a deeper story than they are showing us, which could justify different music
There is a deeper story. I'm not sure how they'll present it.

Also, like I alluded to with my Hunger Games treatment.

@Legacy Could that be told at MSS as part of Orl.?

Would it apply to Hollywood? It's basically their event.

Legacy pretty much nailed it, MSS is focused West Coast Haunt-Wise, so the panel will revolve more around Hollywood. Now I'll be impressed if they do talk about any of Orlando's originals, but most likely they'll talk about whatever shared properties they wanna' talk about. (Stranger Things, Trick 'r Treat, probably a announcement of Poltergeist or Halloween to try drumming up hype since WB will have held their panel earlier in the day.)

Legacy pretty much nailed it, MSS is focused West Coast Haunt-Wise, so the panel will revolve more around Hollywood. Now I'll be impressed if they do talk about any of Orlando's originals, but most likely they'll talk about whatever shared properties they wanna' talk about. (Stranger Things, Trick 'r Treat, probably a announcement of Poltergeist or Halloween to try drumming up hype since WB will have held their panel earlier in the day.)
Besides, this house is "owned" by Charles; not Mike. It's his story to tell.