Attendance Tracker | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Attendance Tracker

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Between various local, state, medicare, S.S, Federal Income it all adds up to about the same....and that's not counting the "huge" property taxes we pay in most of the northeastern states.

Property taxes and health insurance are the two things that stop me moving to the US.

I know a few people who have moved to Florida, thinking it would be crazy cheap after a vacation to be instantly hit with the realities.

Reactions: Mad Dog
No property tax in Scotland? And isn’t the UK income tax something like 98%???

We have council tax. It varies depending on the location and size of the house but it maxes out about $300 a month. Income tax maxes out at 46% on anything over $200,000.

On the plus side, I only pay about $250 a month in National Insurance (Health Care)

Reactions: LieutLaww
Between various local, state, medicare, S.S, Federal Income it all adds up to about the same....and that's not counting the "huge" property taxes we pay in most of the northeastern states.

If you want to see real "huge" taxes, just come to NJ where you're basically taxed for breathing.

Reactions: JoeCamel
If you want to see real "huge" taxes, just come to NJ where you're basically taxed for breathing.
Yes, I've seen your Property Tax bills. We're very high in Pa., but NJ is stratospheric. The new Tax Law is killing us. It's actually a Big Tax Increase Law, since it has a low cap on property taxes that are deductible.

From being in Orlando this weekend, if there’s an attendance decrease, idk how anyone can tell. Holy people Batman
The Touring Plan observed crowd level numbers for Universal (see my list on previous page 88), if they mean anything, have been better the last few weeks then they were in June and the early days of July, so maybe things are a bit better than flat against last year's figures....It's really WDW that seems the most off this summer so far. WDW TP crowd levels are really low for the summer, lowest I've ever seen them.

Last edited:
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment just posted their attendance and revenues are up despite challenges with weather this quarter. They credit their new pricing strategy and increased annual pass sales.

I think they've finally realized the way forward for their survival is as a local/regional presence rather than competing with UOR/WDW for big vacation dollars