Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 306 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, except for the massive curtain they can hang to split the spundstage.

ST and CG are sharing a soundstage.

I know about the large curtains.
Just was assuming based on previous years at hhn in ss24.
I hope that they both are a decent sized house.
I was upset that Dead waters was cut down last year.

I know about the large curtains.
Just was assuming based on previous years at hhn in ss24.
I hope that they both are a decent sized house.
I was upset that Dead waters was cut down last year.
The sound stage is SLAMMED. The shared sides curve with each other and there's maybe five-seven feet between the houses at most.

Carnival is slightly bigger and "denser." ST's facade takes up a decent bit of space and there's some empty space... To... Um... Do stuff...

The sound stage is SLAMMED. The shared sides curve with each other and there's maybe five-seven feet between the houses at most.

Carnival is slightly bigger and "denser." ST's facade takes up a decent bit of space and there's some empty space... To... Um... Do stuff...

Totally random question, but what's the most lopsided the ratio has been between space in a shared soundstage house?

Flying witches?

So does anyone know where to stream the movies for hhn28? So far I’ve streamed

Killer Klowns for outter space (Hulu)
Halloween 4 (Comcast)
Stranger things (Netflix)

Anyone know where else to stream them?

So does anyone know where to stream the movies for hhn28? So far I’ve streamed

Killer Klowns for outter space (Hulu)
Halloween 4 (Comcast)
Stranger things (Netflix)

Anyone know where else to stream them?

Halloween 4 is also available on YouTube as is Poltergeist. Cult of Chucky(?) is on Netflix and there’s clips of The First Purge in YouTube that someone recorded(if it’s still up).

We're not in Oz or Kansas.

So ST: DEA is just gonna be the Wicked Witch breaking into other stories and killing everyone there? Hopefully they include 1 Oz scene(unless this is in the Path of the Wicked canon where the Witch killed everything in Oz)

Are we in The Wiz? Please tell me we're in The Wiz

tumblr_nm1jkrjCTM1qe6vjyo1_500.gif

So ST: DEA is just gonna be the Wicked Witch breaking into other stories and killing everyone there? Hopefully they include 1 Oz scene(unless this is in the Path of the Wicked canon where the Witch killed everything in Oz)
Are we in The Wiz? Please tell me we're in The Wiz
Well, it's a Scary Tales house for a reason. And the Wicked Witch has a knack for leveraging other monsters to do her dirty work.

Although... Sometimes... What you ask for, you can't control...
Is there any chance for a bonus vr house?
Anything is possible until it isn't.

But I doubt it.