Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 407 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are. I've heard from people (it might have been Andy on twitter?) that the Gyrosphere is basically just another Spider-Man.

I mean it would work, but I'm tired of the same story beats finishing falling off a elevated platform. The gyrosphere (mmmm gyros) will probably be a part of the volcano sequence from JW: Fallen Kingdom with an end of diving into the water with the escaping dinos.

I can see the ride name now: Gyros-Fear as well as the food stand next door- Gyro's here.

They are. I've heard from people (it might have been Andy on twitter?) that the Gyrosphere is basically just another Spider-Man.
I hope it's an evolution of the Spider-Man tech with different vehicles that have better movement capabilities and I hope there are dinosaur animatronics with screens only used occasionally. Basically a hybrid between Dinosaur and Spider-Man.

Universal loves to bump things back a year.

And in this case, it's something that they can do to more properly back up the incoming end to the Jurassic World Trilogy. In all retrospective, this works out a lot better for Universal, and that it also does something large for it's Domestic Sister of Hollywood..

giving them a long exclusivity period. That'd be a huge thing for Universal Hollywood; for a great way.

It also allows them to work more on the project, adding anything they want to do before having the project go breaking ground.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.