Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 313 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So was it the meteor or the plants that drove humans to extinction? At first it seems it was the meteor but the backstory then says that the plants "choked out civilization."

Wait a minute, when stranger things was announced they marketed 9 houses. Then they said 10. What house was the extra house? Or were there always 10 and they were waiting to announce that? @Legacy

RG0BS1U.gif

That would make sense I mean legacy said the map was off because of queue locations or entrances or something like that. And got ya I didn’t realize Halloween was the added house

How exactly would Simpson’s be used for queueing? Not doubting it at all, but I never work over on that side of the park so I just can’t visualize it haha

I thought Meteor was the last house added since “Feature” was known about before the codename Meteor showed up. Maybe it ties back to the whole losing H2018 mess?

Edit - Also does this mean we’re getting this today AND potentially Poltergeist tomorrow?

Wait a minute, when stranger things was announced they marketed 9 houses. Then they said 10. What house was the extra house? Or were there always 10 and they were waiting to announce that? @Legacy

Better to underpromise and then overdeliver.

It was late in the game before a 10th house was decided to be added. Technically, you can look at the Shrek house as that house. I, for one, will count another as the "extra" - for enjoyment purposes.

Last edited:
I wish universal would post what ride will be operating during hhn. So no Fallon and no simpsons?

They will don’t worry. But they can’t make an announcement like that until they release the official map, because of things like the Simpson’s. Right now the public doesn’t know about b108 (SOX) and that four houses are now in that back corner. Ride info comes when the event is fully announced so that no “spoilers” happen