Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I remember last year when I guess a storm drain exploded behind simpsons, knocking out the power from MIB downwards into KidZone for the rest of the night. Was crazy!

Maybe they're not opening it as a precautionary measure (yes, that's a joke).

I remember last year when I guess a storm drain exploded behind simpsons, knocking out the power from MIB downwards into KidZone for the rest of the night. Was crazy!

Maybe they're not opening it as a precautionary measure (yes, that's a joke).

Oh man. I think that was during my trip. Watching theme park Twitter go into a tizzy over that one was fun.

I’m trying to think what entrance it would be for? Dead Exposure I guess since that tent is directly behind it?

I guess we will know soon

If Simpsons queue has an entry to backstage, it will probably empty out onto Backlot Drive and head straight to Seeds of Extinction. This would allow for tent queues and OG Parade Building to remain as they were last year.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a feeling that we might get a back-to-back week? We have 3 more IPs to announce, and not a lot more time...

Anyone else get a feeling that we might get a back-to-back week? We have 3 more IPs to announce, and not a lot more time...
I think we'll get the remaining two ops as one announcement, and the remaining two originals as one announcement alongside any remaining bits of business, like which rides will be open and what have yoi.

Oh man. I think that was during my trip. Watching theme park Twitter go into a tizzy over that one was fun.

Yeah, right? Guest services was a mile long. It was kind of eerie actually, I haven't seen anything like it. It was just so strange and widespread - and long lasting! My friends had been in Scarecrow at the time. Oh, what I would have done to be in a house while the power went out..

You could just EDIT your posts.

Yeah, it's fascinating to see how Orlando is making the best of their situations, and focusing on what they can speak publicly that isn't problematic in legalities.

I've heard some rumblings over difficulties. What exactly happened (or what you think occurred)? What were they expecting to get and lost? Is it similar to the hive situation as last year?

Well, its time to enjoy the rest of the summer and re-watch a few shows.

HHN will be here in no time. We will see how everything comes together but this could be an excellent year.

Looking at a few of the posts these past couple of pages makes me realize how fortunate we are to have such a respectful forum to talk about what we all love. Rarely is the forum hijacked by juvenile posters and that’s a credit to everyone here.

I've heard some rumblings over difficulties. What exactly happened (or what you think occurred)? What were they expecting to get and lost? Is it similar to the hive situation as last year?

I was more referring to more timing.

To add what Alexander said, when it comes to IP's, they can't announce it until they're given the ok by whoever has it/higher ups etc. However for the original houses, they're not as tied as the IP's, so they can announce them whenever they wish. Which has been proving great for Orlando since they've got 5 original houses. (Hollywood, not so much.)