Nintendo Switch | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mario party is a spin off. If that’s what you are meaning. And if they had something equal as smash they would be talking about it. Hey everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while. Just know your roll and shut that hole

I don't know exactly what the goal is here; whether you're trying to be funny or whatever... but you've been nothing but confrontational in your postings in the past week. It needs to stop, now.

Mario party is a spin off. If that’s what you are meaning. And if they had something equal as smash they would be talking about it. Hey everyone needs to be put in their place once in a while. Just know your roll and shut that hole
It's okay, I get agitated when school is about to come back too. Just know that your first year of high school is nothing to worry about, you'll do fine.

:huh: What did I say, exactly?

In other news, Steep is confirmed to be cancelled by their Twitter account.

Any idea why this was canceled? It looked interesting. Perhaps this was made with some custom engine that for some reason they just can't properly tweak to run on Switch?
Anyway, hope another similar game like this might eventually find its way to Switch. Also, looking forward to V-Rally.

Any idea why this was canceled? It looked interesting. Perhaps this was made with some custom engine that for some reason they just can't properly tweak to run on Switch?
Anyway, hope another similar game like this might eventually find its way to Switch. Also, looking forward to V-Rally.

Apparently, the Switch couldn’t handle the graphics. It was a mess, so they decided to cancel it.

Nintendo has 1080 Snowboarding, but I’m not sure if they’ll bring it back.

Reactions: anihilnation
I should expand my Switch library, I mainly bought it for Smash only. I have one game now (Mario Kart 8) but I'm open to some suggestions.

I should expand my Switch library, I mainly bought it for Smash only. I have one game now (Mario Kart 8) but I'm open to some suggestions.

I’m surprised you don’t have Odyssey or Breath of the Wild yet. Splatoon 2 is great. If you’re into horror games, the Outlast series and Layers of Fear are your best bets. FORTNITE is good. If you want another racing game, go with Trailblazers (Mario Kart mixed with Splatoon).

Reactions: snayberry
NO FREAKING WAY I WATCHED THE STREAM AND THEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!
I am here, happy; because this shows something rather important.

The sales figures on Nintendo Switch, seemed successful enough to Gage in Doom Eternal coming to Switch. And man, this makes me happy; as it shows that Bethesda's work is paying off.

Reactions: Mike S
I am here, happy; because this shows something rather important.

The sales figures on Nintendo Switch, seemed successful enough to Gage in Doom Eternal coming to Switch. And man, this makes me happy; as it shows that Bethesda's work is paying off.
I’d be absolutely shocked if Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI get announced next. Those games seem way out of reach. Also, Doom has had a rather nice history with Nintendo ever since the SNES. Can we get the Doom Slayer in Smash Bros. please Nintendo? ;)

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I am currently playing Battle Chasers, a turn-based RPG, liking it so far. Probably will try Mario+Rabbids soon as well, my daughter finished it and liked it a lot. Eventually I might get Mario Kart 8, have it on WiiU, but that console is now in my daughter's room, we both want to get into playing it again, but I'd rather play it in the living room with upgraded visuals :)

Reactions: Mike S
I am currently playing Battle Chasers, a turn-based RPG, liking it so far. Probably will try Mario+Rabbids soon as well, my daughter finished it and liked it a lot. Eventually I might get Mario Kart 8, have it on WiiU, but that console is now in my daughter's room, we both want to get into playing it again, but I'd rather play it in the living room with upgraded visuals :)
Don’t expect too much of an upgrade on Mario Kart.