T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
C1EB6DD1-2B5F-4ED3-B837-ECE8F5F8CAD0.jpeg Weird request for anyone who may be at USF in the near future since I won’t be back for at least another year.

I’m trying to recreate the display in the T2 Cyber Image store that the life size Endoskeleton was on, but I can’t find any info on the table and benches for the life of me (merch services asked the store, but I never heard back).

If anyone wouldn’t mind getting weird looks from other people :eek:O:, can you try to look under that table and see if you can see any kind of manufacturer or company name under it? :)

View attachment 7489 Weird request for anyone who may be at USF in the near future since I won’t be back for at least another year.

I’m trying to recreate the display in the T2 Cyber Image store that the life size Endoskeleton was on, but I can’t find any info on the table and benches for the life of me (merch services asked the store, but I never heard back).

If anyone wouldn’t mind getting weird looks from other people :eek:O:, can you try to look under that table and see if you can see any kind of manufacturer or company name under it? :)
You know, I would next time I go in a couple weeks... but I am afraid it is gone now.

This was taken in April, table still there:
IMG_9444.JPG

These were taken in July, table no longer there:
IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_3015.JPG
It's possible it has been moved elsewhere in the store, as I did not walk the other side closer to Horror Make-Up, but it's definitely no longer on the T2 side anymore.

When I originally asked if they would be interested in selling the table, Merch Services said it was going to be re-used at another location. But they didn’t say where exactly.

Thanks!
Just call a good carpenter, send them the picture with a budget and ask if they could build it.

Reactions: tankart150
Just like they still ask about JAWS ......as they should & never stop.
Yup. I hear Jaws a lot too. That said, the majority of guests don't know it existed and many of the guests I talk to who ask about it don't even know where it was within the park.

Yup. I hear Jaws a lot too. That said, the majority of guests don't know it existed and many of the guests I talk to who ask about it don't even know where it was within the park.
well, there are also people in the park asking where Tower of Terror was.... so.... lol

Nah, most guests probably think it had cold drinks in it or sunglasses

There's what guests think they are for, there's also the fact that this show supposedly wont have 3d glasses so they wont be needed anymore anyway? Surely you get rid of them and make more temporary retail space, or atleast a big 'coming soon' banner across that section? The actual signs showing glasses is the oddest part to still be there though.

Nothing is confirmed, but Bourne Stunt show is leading rumor.

Honestly, I’ve never heard anything but Bourne from my sources.

But hey, things change, so who knows?
I didn't ask my guys about it because, well, I'm just not all that interested in this project. But in casual conversation about upcoming projects, they have referred to it as the Bourne Stunt Show.