Next Ride To Go | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Ride To Go

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really hope it won't be T2 or E.T. because for me they are both classic Universal. I do think both could use some tweaking and an extensive refurb of some kind but both attractions are still incredibly popular. T2:3D has always been one of my favorite attractions at Universal and I still think it's extremely enjoyable, no matter how many times I see it.

I know it's unlikely but perhaps Universal could add more attractions before they start taking away the classics. There's quite a lot of unused space around the park that was once home to an attraction of some kind, so why not bring something new to those? Again, I know most of them are merely soundstages but it's space that could be used for good.

Nothing is being removed. :bonk:

I REALLY hope that ET won't go. ET's like Peter Pan X10... and my brother and I had too much fun going and using fake names. :lol: "Thank you Joe.... Samantha.... Billy..... Mays...." T2 isn't as good as I remembered it, hopefully a refurb will change that.

JAWS has such a huge fanbase and is still a signature attraction for Universal. I honestly don't think we're going to see it removed or even altered for a long time to come *touches wood* :lol:

As a fan of Jaws, I'd have a few choice words for Universal Studios! I'm kinda surprised at how many said Jaws. As far as E.T. goes, I would rather see that ride improved. The name portion of the ride was not right when I rode it, but that's beside the point.
I'd have to say T2 would be the next to go. I really don't have a specific reason, I just think that'd be the next to go. I dont know how to explain my opinion on Twister, but I'll try. I don't see it going for some time because of how recent the movie is. Yes it's not like Twister came out last year, but you can see where I'm coming from right?

My family has to force me to go on Jaws. I mean it was good for the first ten years or whatever but it is the oldest ride in the park. And I hope they dont trade jimmy neutron for spongebob. Spongebob is the gayest thing nick has every released!! :shrug:

Universal no longer has the copyrights to Nickelodeon. The only reason Jimmy Neutron is still there is b/c of a contract keeping it there till 2010. That is why the Nickelodeon studios is no longer there as well as all mention of Nickelodeon's name in the theme parks.

I say T2 is time to go maybe build another roller coaster. "lol" Has anyone noticed the Simpsons getting as roght as BTTF used to be? I rode it 3 times in Oct in different cars and the last 2 times in car 1 and 2 and it was really rough.

As long as they don't include the two Transformers from the hood, I'm fine with that.

If you're referring to the twins, then YES! :bang: Transformers 2 was such an abomination! I disliked it...

However, as a "4-D" show, I think it could be pretty much amazing! If universal did it right, I could imagine seeing a full scale autobot or decepticon in the actual theater! EPIC!!!!

If you're referring to the twins, then YES! :bang: Transformers 2 was such an abomination! I disliked it...

However, as a "4-D" show, I think it could be pretty much amazing! If universal did it right, I could imagine seeing a full scale autobot or decepticon in the actual theater! EPIC!!!!

I did an idea about this in one of my previous written articles a year ago. Not sure where it is though. I think it was lost with the old site but I thought up something similar to this but for Jimmy Neutron.

Wow, just going through old threads I made, I found this beauty. I just want to point out some of the things most commonly stated being:
The removal of Jimmy Neutron
The building of a Transformers
The removal of Jaws

We are good :lol:

So the New York Section is going to feature Two E-tickets in a close proximity as well as The Blues Brothers and Disaster and Beetlejuice right down the way towards SanFran in the one direction and Despicable Me, a still new popular attraction in the other near the entrance.

I think they could get away with shutting Twister down for awhile as they tinker what to do with it or change it if there is already plans or will be plans to do something with it by then.