Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn't entirely rule it out considering RMC makes their steel coasters at the S&S plants. Not sure if it would then be an RMC coaster or S&S.
This is incorrect, RMC manufactured the track for the S&S freespins, but S&S uses a different contractor for the majority of their projects. Both companies’ rides are designed by Ride Centerline though, so it wouldn’t be surprising to see similar elements on Magic Mountain’s coaster.

Meanwhile at Knotts... *looks at Hangtime* sigh... Six Flags needs to seriously upgrade every damn coaster (and ride) with a proper lighting package. Then actually build a coaster with an incredible lighting package like Hangtime. Its sad that CraZanity is the ride in the park that has a proper lighting package. *sigh*

In other news, I'll be at the park tomorrow... anything specific as far as pics? Besides Fright Fest of course because that is much more important than whatever is "racing through" the Apocalypse midway in the near future. Spooky stuffs first, then jars of dirt..

Well either way, if S&S copies the layout of that RMC concept posted a page ago, I’ll be happy. Just please don’t let it be rough and please don’t use OTRs.

Take this for what you will:
16A81BFE-5A50-4CB7-8B32-E9D2020F65F5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SOCAL110
Well either way, if S&S copies the layout of that RMC concept posted a page ago, I’ll be happy. Just please don’t let it be rough and please don’t use OTRs.

Take this for what you will:
View attachment 7503

I'm so lost and confused. I don't know what to believe anymore.

What if all the rumors turn out to be false and we end up getting this:

giphy.gif

I’m thinking the S&S/RMC concept fits the clues a lot more than a Mack spinner. Besides, how would a spinning coaster make sense for the racing theme they’re going for?

I’m thinking the S&S/RMC concept fits the clues a lot more than a Mack spinner. Besides, how would a spinning coaster make sense for the racing theme they’re going for?

Thank you! That's been my point since the beginning. A Mack spinner doesn't fit with a racing themed launch coaster.

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect at this point other than it's launched and it races.

Reactions: chris.g
I wonder if they are still going to block access to Cyclone Bay once actual construction starts. Maybe cut it off at Jet Stream’s exit and the Roaring Rapids exit.

Whoa! Somebody just cracked the code. We are definitely NOT getting a Mack. That documentary where the guy says "California" actually meant to say "Carrowinds." This has been proven fact.

This is according to "Larry Marquez:"

Here's the link for the Mack Doc, start it @1:28:45. You can see the "project number" on the track. It says 10146 upside down in the center of a piece of track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXCRroqLLJM&index=3&list=LL98Zjph4VH34hnGVpIG2O5g

That same "project number" can be found at the Carowinds site here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GEvKEAevGo&list=LL98Zjph4VH34hnGVpIG2O5g&index=4

"You can also see the same type of numbers like on the markers Drew found. K 383-2 and so forth, referring to columns and sections of the track."

So he thinks it's either S&S or RMC...

In NON coaster news... as much as I'd love to show you the picture I was given, it is unfortunately located backstage (womp womp)..

anyway, the new "CONDEMNED: FOREVER DAMNED" maze that replaced "Toyz of Terror" has an amazing looking facade that is still under construction. Its a huge creepy boarded up mansion thats falling apart. The facade covers the entire front of the building except for the domed top. Its very impressive.

Whoa! Somebody just cracked the code. We are definitely NOT getting a Mack. That documentary where the guy says "California" actually meant to say "Carrowinds." This has been proven fact.

This is according to "Larry Marquez:"

Here's the link for the Mack Doc, start it @1:28:45. You can see the "project number" on the track. It says 10146 upside down in the center of a piece of track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXCRroqLLJM&index=3&list=LL98Zjph4VH34hnGVpIG2O5g

That same "project number" can be found at the Carowinds site here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GEvKEAevGo&list=LL98Zjph4VH34hnGVpIG2O5g&index=4

"You can also see the same type of numbers like on the markers Drew found. K 383-2 and so forth, referring to columns and sections of the track."

So he thinks it's either S&S or RMC...
So it’s probably an RMC if reports claim the S&S is going to SF Great America. Or it’s possible we get an S&S also.

Stop giving my hopes up people. I’m getting excited for something that may not happen. :p

That RMC concept looks more likely by the day and I can’t wait!

My mind will be blown if we end up getting the T-Rex. But, I rather keep low expectations in case we end up with something else.

There's one manufacturer that people are overlooking. The one manufacturer with long time experience with dual launches, and the one with the working history with SFMM and Jim Reid-Anderson.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce... Premier Rides

Reactions: alias8703
^ Sorry bud, welcome to Six Flags. They are nothing if not cheap and predictable. We all wanted to believe they might surprise us, but I fell for that trap back in 2013.

Not this time.

The ride will be awesome for what it is, but it won't be anything especially surprising.

Last edited: