Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The website is only showing 3 VHS tapes at a time..
With the Poltergeist announcement, the KKFOS / Chucky tape was removed.
And now, the H4 tape has replaced TrT..

Hopefully they'll be able to cram them all in there soon...?

*BIG YAWN*

I've awoken from my end-of-summer slumber, and I am...
carnival graveyard - quote from creative " when you go through a house many times you're looking down or looking peripherally left and right looking for the scare.i would encourage anyone coming into this house to look up. because you're be able to in the facade see scene 7, you're be able to go to scene 3 and see what's happening in scene 9, you're be able to approach scene 6 three different moments in the house. the layout is very twist and turny, and you're be able to see things from different angles and areas.". some original music will be in the house. the chainsaw guys in the house will have there own song. each song is made by the leader of the clowns. if legal doesn't happen music might be on spotify after the event.
Pleased.

I've recently realized that I have quite a bit of background watching to do for this year's event. I watched HDD and it actually surpassed my expectations in being an enjoyable film, with fun comedic and horror scenes. It reminds me a LOT of Scream 2 in too many ways to count (Although I'd say one long and boring section in HDD puts Scream 2 above it for me). Still have to watch Poltergeist, Halloween 1-4, and a few Chucky flicks. I don't think I'll watch any Purge films, I've already watched the first and I think I get the jist unless anyone has a suggestion for a good (or at least interesting) film in the series.

Yeah I really enjoyed HDD and kind of sad Purge is taking up space in that house.

Honestly. I still think they’ll do really well with HDD but it would’ve been pretty cool if they gave it more space since there’s a good amount of environments. So with TFP what are they gonna use that can fit in the MiB Tent? The apartment scene and Toy Alley could work but from what I’ve seen there’s a lot of open environments

Also, if we get “Surprise” on Thursday maybe we could get “Poison” tomorrow or Friday?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
On Twitter Murdy confirmed that next week is the last of the announcements for Hollywood. My guess is we get one either today (Thursday) or tomorrow and then the final, shared announcement next week along with the full site, hopefully hours, and maybe a map.

Could see this. Plus this would also line up with the early September PR events and write ups that happen the first week of Sept.