Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was going to be hard to follow the amazing Dueling Dragons statues, no matter what the entrance looked like.
I meant like compared to other buildings in Hogsmeade it was just really flat but what you said is also true. Who knows, maybe they always planned to get rid of it one day and focused more of the budget towards everything else on purpose.

I meant like compared to other buildings in Hogsmeade it was just really flat but what you said is also true. Who knows, maybe they always planned to get rid of it one day and focused more of the budget towards everything else on purpose.
That’s a good point. Dragons received a fairly light re-theme. Even Hippogriff was transformed more when Potter moved in. Dragons mostly lost themed elements from the queue.

Must be almost time to lose the arch and start over on that entrance way (I hope).
I definitely agree and hope that the entrance gets redone. Never understood why the arch was included in other versions of Hogsmeade... hopefully that isn't a sign that it's going be sticking around here for the new ride.

Maybe they needed to sell some butterbeer first.......

The locker system is terrible. We should invent a bin conveyor system that matches up with your spot loading and unloading. Totally inaccessible until your RV coming back into the station.

Streamline it baby!!!
Pretty sure Universal actually patented that idea (or maybe it was Disney?) Don’t have it in front of me at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.