Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My biggest concern with the "smile demons" in Truth or Dare's portion is that if it's just a facial prosthetic, it may look almost as goofy as the Orlando Jack forehead prosthetics.

I'm sure they'll use masks. Hell, the weird silicon masks might actually look creepier than the Snapchat filters from the original movie.

Reactions: cdogsumo
am i the only one not excited for slash. last time we saw him was in a terrible maze, and his music dosen't scream gothic at all.

Allow me to comment, I was told that he's taking a very..unique approach.

It's not going to be his typical brand of rock, but something else. Chris may of mentioned previously; of a more..classical take. Expect that to be prevalent.

Allow me to comment, I was told that he's taking a very..unique approach.

It's not going to be his typical brand of rock, but something else. Chris may of mentioned previously; of a more..classical take. Expect that to be prevalent.

Like, we talking Post Rock, dark ambience type rock? Or is he gonna play violin? What's going on?

When I first heard Slash would be doing the music for the maze, my heart sank thinking it would be a corny 3D maze. Glad to see that won’t be the case. This will be my most anticipated house.

Reactions: Clive