Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I'm admittedly torn on this because I love the pumpkin design, but I also think I got my hopes up that we'd see some 80's inspired logos.

Definitely just cements the idea the 80's theme is pretty loose, but even still when it comes to general themes for a year, even if the theme is loose, we usually see the logos and lanyards reflect the central iconography (the ornate skull on last years for example, still reflected the festival of the deadliest, even if it was a loose theme).

how can you really capture the 80s style in a shirt? im genuinely asking, not trying to be sarcastic.
what could they do to represent the 80s theme in a shirt?

could they have made it an old TV like with the website?

Passholder merch from Orlando Informer: Pin, Collectible button and Shirt. Looks like it's definitely another year without a number!

Plus, early entry info and an extra Q&A for passholders this year.
ooh that's a nice shirt. :drool:
Dkzi27iV4AUV07-.jpg:large

Bingo. Have the house shirt be a bunch of video tapes with each house logo on it, surrounding the old TV.

That might also still be coming. These were the UOAP shirts/pins. We haven't seen the general public one yet. I'm assuming it's going to be similar to the lanyard though.

Skip also has a point about black t-shirts. Unfortunately, if you're a horror fan like me, you have a closet full of them. It's difficult to find a company that makes decent looking shirts in any other color.

ooh that's a nice shirt. :drool:
Dkzi27iV4AUV07-.jpg:large
I love this shirt. I live in MD and don't get to Florida very often so an annual pass makes no sense for me. I'm assuming this is for sale in the stores at the parks. Do the staff check your badge at the registers to ensure you can buy the shirt? I'm thinking they do, but wanted to ask what people had experienced. I guess I can check Ebay when the event starts. Thanks.

I like that shirt much better than the ones they used to do with the cheesy red plasticy "blood" writing. I love my 25 house shirt but don't wear it much due to the "All Jack'd Up" writing on the front. I just personally find it kinda off-putting. I thought the house shirt from last year was awesomely restrained. I'm a big fan of this new Pumpkin shirt.

I love this shirt. I live in MD and don't get to Florida very often so an annual pass makes no sense for me. I'm assuming this is for sale in the stores at the parks. Do the staff check your badge at the registers to ensure you can buy the shirt? I'm thinking they do, but wanted to ask what people had experienced. I guess I can check Ebay when the event starts. Thanks.

It seems to me that they generally sell the Passholder shirt without the Passholder logo also.