Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

tenor.gif

Happy that Mystic Fountain is staying for now, livid that this is closing with no immediate replacement plans.

Seeing a bit from the show where a guy goes "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" makes me certain nothing of value was lost here, even if I haven't seen the show in years. I think I wanted to a few trips ago, but the theater was down for...something.
Somebody saw my latest video! hehe, although, I kinda feel bad for making fun of the show now that it's closing.

Eh, it's not your fault!

Since you (and yinz) have been around longer than I, I gotta know: was this show ever good?
Not really. It was always too cheesy. To "fix" it during the last re-tooling, they just cut it down shorter, so less painful to sit through.

The stunt work was okay, it was just too silly.

I miss the Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show. That was a work of art. Silly too, but the serious moments had more weight to them... Plus, there was blood effects. You just don't see that anymore in theme parks lol.

Yeah, I'm with Jungle Skip. Cutting park attractions because management made bad decisions elsewhere is a poor reflection on the Orlando Universal executives. There's little enough entertainment at IOA as it is. If a show is poor,has poor reception from the public, that's a reflection on management, and it behooves them to replace it with a better entertainment attraction. Cutting only accentuates the management shortcomings. I'm giving Universal a really big black eye if they continue with this little league move. Five thumbs down, and an angry fist, if they don't replace it...within the year...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :fist:

Yeah, I'm with Jungle Skip. Cutting park attractions because management made bad decisions elsewhere is a poor reflection on the Orlando Universal executives. There's little enough entertainment at IOA as it is. If a show is poor,has poor reception from the public, that's a reflection on management, and it behooves them to replace it with a better entertainment attraction. Cutting only accentuates the management shortcomings. I'm giving Universal a really big black eye if they continue with this little league move. Five thumbs down, and an angry fist, if they don't replace it...within the year...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :fist:
New Poster here. I just wanted to say why is everyone coming so negative about this whole situation. Like shouldn’t be exciting that they are finally taking a “horrible” show out of the lineup. If they Universal is asking for cost cutting measures then management has to comply.