Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I’ll tell you who gets the best HHN shirts every year: UO’s Entertainment Department. Their shirts have a small logo and the year on the left breast pocket area, and a better rendition of the main event logo on the back. All the versions I’ve seen the entertainment staff wear look incredible and are far superior to the standard merch shirts.

I’ll tell you who gets the best HHN shirts every year: UO’s Entertainment Department. Their shirts have a small logo and the year on the left breast pocket area, and a better rendition of the main event logo on the back. All the versions I’ve seen the entertainment staff wear look incredible and are far superior to the standard merch shirts.
I saw some dude named come out of the MIB house queue last week with a HHN polo. I need one of those stat

I don't get why people are freaking out about the shirt already. This is just one design that's only for AP holders. It doesn't have any of the houses or anything on the back for that matter. The non-AP shirt will be a different design, like it is every year. For all we know, we could be getting a really awesome 80's themed house shirt. Just feels a little early to be complaining when are we have seen is one shirt, one pin and one lanyard.

I was thinking something along the lines of this type of aesthetic:
maxresdefault.jpg

Admittedly, however, not very horror based. But definitely evokes the era. Lots of pinks, purples, lasers, etc

actually yeah thats great.
I never thought of the kind of Art that Synthwave bands have on their music, but yeah some of that artwork could have worked for this year. I dont know why I didnt think of it

it could have been easy for them to create some retro horror shirts looking like this

PsX4iH1.png

rM3sIE7.png

actually yeah thats great.
I never thought of the kind of Art that Synthwave bands have on their music, but yeah some of that artwork could have worked for this year. I dont know why I didnt think of it

it could have been easy for them to create some retro horror shirts looking like this

PsX4iH1.png

rM3sIE7.png

Man that with HHN would be great.