Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

Should vary from game to game, and not exactly staying to one art-style.

That said, perhaps @Brian G. or @Drew can point me in the direction of if I'm wrong on that one.

I don’t think it’s worth the price.

Is this door the only one from the elevator to get to bar 17? Or is there another door that opens straight to the bar side so you can stay under the roof?

Hopefully they caught the "fat tire IPA" error before sending this out to the printer

There is one direct elevator, but other elevators do go to 17.

And that menu is very temporary. Should be replaced soon.

Those VR prices are nuts. Play for an hour and you are halfway to owning your own PSVR (assuming you already have a PS4, which you should by now.)

What about when the shower head is 5 ft from the floor so you have to crouch under it?

It looks like google is undecided about the hotel
Its a separate box, for a hotel with a slightly different name (No Universal's before it). Its in its own box

It appears that the lobby floor is polished concrete. Is that accurate?

This is interesting. I found that normal view gives you a better idea of how tight these rooms are.

Last edited:
Yeeeesh!

After seeing what the hotel and rooms look like, I am very glad I cancelled my reservation for next month. I understand what they were going for, but what were they thinking? Worst looking hotel at either WDW or UO.

The problem with something modern like this....What happens when they have to update it?
Isn't the answer right there in your post? They update it?

Even themed hotels need to be updated. Disney is doing a large round of that with CBR, Coronado, Yacht Club, etc. All of them are getting "modern" designs with small theme elements. The "in your face" themed hotels of the 90's are gone. Even the rooms at Pop Century have been modernized and stripped of theme mostly.