Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d choose Popeye or Dudley over JPRA, any day of the week.

Popeye you get too soaked so we usually don't even do it.

Dudley was awesome before the new restraints and I hate those people that soak you after the big drop.

Jurassic Park is such a classic with the archway, the music and the "Welcome to Jurassic Park" at the beginning. That drop is pretty fantastic too!!

Popeye is amazing.
Jurassic Park is just fine for what it is.

Dudley absolutely sucks from an execution perspective. The drop is great, everything else is pathetic for a world class theme park. The queue is awful and on par with six flags. The ride itself has exposed... everything? Wires, lights, everything just hanging there.
It’s easily the biggest disgrace regarding attention to detail in the entirety of IoA.
The difference between it and Splash regarding detail is staggering.

Yeah, the queue of Dudley really needs some updating, those two animatronics in the last room of the queue look beyond repair at this point and many effects need to be updated too. Also they need to fix the exploding shack effect, so much time went into it and it barerly works anymore. At-least the facade is amazing.

This trade mark is specifically for a themed area/ride
Thanks, I didn't see that on the application but I don't read very well - or so I'm told....
ETA: But I went through all the tabs and I see nothing where it says purpose??
I admit I am learning how to read these so any help would be welcome

OK Maybe TEAS is themed entertainment attraction ?

Reactions: tankart150
Thanks, I didn't see that on the application but I don't read very well - or so I'm told....
ETA: But I went through all the tabs and I see nothing where it says purpose??
I admit I am learning how to read these so any help would be welcome

OK Maybe TEAS is themed entertainment attraction ?

In the goods and services field on the US Trademark Database it's listed for "Amusement parks; theme parks; entertainment in the nature of a themed area in an amusement park and amusement park rides"

Reactions: Ryno27 and JoeCamel
In the goods and services field on the US Trademark Database it's listed for "Amusement parks; theme parks; entertainment in the nature of a themed area in an amusement park and amusement park rides"
Thank you!
Yep I don't read well, I still be learnin'

"For:
Amusement parks; theme parks; entertainment in the nature of a themed area in an amusement park and amusement park rides"

Yeah I should have seen that

Status
Not open for further replies.