Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

I think so. I'll have to reach out to confirm. It shouldn't be a long one though, just the control panel getting an overhaul.

I really have to hand it to SFMM. They're really throwing us into a loop (hehe). We still have no idea what this is going to be other than it will launch and may be designed by S&S.

I hope Vekoma or RMC is working on the actual track work as I hear S&S only does their rides from the start only in China as they're pretty rough.

I really have to hand it to SFMM. They're really throwing us into a loop (hehe). We still have no idea what this is going to be other than it will launch and may be designed by S&S.

I hope Vekoma or RMC is working on the actual track work as I hear S&S only does their rides from the start only in China as they're pretty rough.

They've actually done a lot in the NA, with the El Locos; 4D FreeSpins and more recently the LSM Triple Launch GaleForce & a Suspended Coaster for 2017/2018.

My guess, if it's a Air Launch..we may want to look at something like this, but with tweaks for a comfortable and possibly more easy working coaster.

It's a guess, but that's the best one I got right now.

They're really throwing us into a loop

I initially liked your post, but then I took it back once I read this.

But yes, I agree. The park is definitely keeping all of us in suspense until August 30th.

They've actually done a lot in the NA, with the El Locos; 4D FreeSpins and more recently the LSM Triple Launch GaleForce & a Suspended Coaster for 2017/2018.

My guess, if it's a Air Launch..we may want to look at something like this, but with tweaks for a comfortable and possibly more easy working coaster.

It's a guess, but that's the best one I got right now.

Seems like a fun ride, but I guess I was expecting more for the 20th coaster.

^ Really? This is a company adding Super Loops and cheap clones to it's other major parks. I hope they do something special for SFMM's 20th, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Well they also gave us Twisted Colossus not too long ago.

Though yes, it's best to keep expectations in check.

I promised myself I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

Buttttttt, they are having an actual press announcement, not just a video announcement.

Dammit, @Chris Galindo. Can you just tell us what this damn thing is already? I can't wait any longer!