Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2010: Hogsmeade
2014: Diagon
2019: Hogsmeade Coaster
2023/4: Ministry of Magic

Would be about a perfect timeline

To add to this a bit more, I don't think USF needs another Potter ride just now and if Fantastic Beasts will have a presence in the new park plus the new movies will feature different MoM, I think it allows for a few easter eggs and cameos.

Agree. I would then let Fantastic Beasts go into the new park. Kind of have some separation of the HP realm. It has been relatively quiet on the HP Coaster front. Is that because the track is basically in place and now it is boring and yet interesting time of "build the rocks"?
As more theming elements and effects get installed conversation will ramp up again. Like the first photo of Fluffy will get some attention.

Dear Whomever,

Please post pictures of workers welding wire mesh and placing concrete forms as soon as possible. If possible, please show a bobcat moving some earth around as well or maybe some workers eating their lunch on a girder.

Sincerely,

Skibum
What I want you all to know is this is acceptable Imo..

But seriously, outside of small upgrades here and there, I hope Hogsmeade is complete after the coaster next year. The only other Potter I want to see on the main campus is MoM in USF

I think anything beyond MoM is going to be overkill at this point and thinking about it, why would they rush into MoM?

I agree this ride should wrap up Harry Potter, for a whileeeeeeee

Outside of shoehorning and somehow squeezing in a Great Hall Dining venue, I completely agree. They don't need to expand the footprint of Hogsmeade at all.
I would also like them to (duh) rework the Hogwarts entrance and locker situation.
And while I'm making a wishlist, create a viewing area for the castle shows. If that means removing the current stage, by all means, let's do it.
Also would love to see Hippogriff get redone from the inferior Vekoma (16 passenger) it is now to the superior (22 passenger) Mack that USH has.

I'm indifferent about MoM. I think it'd be great- but I'm totally fine if they want to put another attraction in that spot as well. One thing everyone can agree on is, as long as it's not Fear Factor, it's a win.

Last edited:
I agree this ride should wrap up Harry Potter, for a whileeeeeeee

Yep. I'm getting irritated with them delaying everything that isn't HP--of course, even MoM got delayed. That, combined with the fact that their most recent attractions have been F&F and Fallon puts extra pressure on this Potter coaster to be OUTSTANDING. Everything Disney's current management has been criticized for is slowly starting to apply to Uni's.

On the bright side, I feel like someone in Uni management deserves credit for HHN's marketing this year. And five originals.

Last edited:
So I’ve been talking with this guy online who is actually producing a new coaster show for streaming services says his friend is on creative and he got to see some of the conceptuals and said they wanna release them near the holidays. Hopefully he’s right cause he said the concept art looked like Big Thunder Mountain mixed with Mount Everest. He also said it’s a lot more adult thrill than previously discussed. Not saying this is true or anything but that’s what he’s told me

So I’ve been talking with this guy online who is actually producing a new coaster show for streaming services says his friend is on creative and he got to see some of the conceptuals and said they wanna release them near the holidays. Hopefully he’s right cause he said the concept art looked like Big Thunder Mountain mixed with Mount Everest. He also said it’s a lot more adult thrill than previously discussed. Not saying this is true or anything but that’s what he’s told me

I think that the spike and highly banked curves prove that this is a bit more "thrill" and less "family" than some might have expected. While it might be a "family" coaster for a family of coaster enthusiasts....it might not be a coaster that 5 or 6 year olds.....or grandma....could go on and enjoy. The truest family coaster out there that I can think of is Seven Dwarfs....this is definitely not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.