Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

giphy.gif

Edit: So no roaming hordes this year? Not even the "roaming" clowns in Springfield?

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Edit: So no roaming hordes this year? Not even the "roaming" clowns in Springfield?

Do they ever officially announce them? I know they're never on the map, but I don't recall them being announced either. It's just one of those things that are there every year. Of course you used to be able to say the same thing about B&T and the blood bag shots.

giphy.gif

Do they ever officially announce them? I know they're never on the map, but I don't recall them being announced either. It's just one of those things that are there every year. Of course you used to be able to say the same thing about B&T and the blood bag shots.

Agree with faceleg. I think they're just there. Don't recall ever seeing any announcement or map description about them before.

I swear I saw something about the clowns on last year’s website, but I’m not 100% sure.

here's some info that was said in the livestream HHN - Orlando: "EXCLUSIVE: behind the scenes round table for #HHN28." . sorry if some are old news again.

strangers things - waffles will be there, gonna see the demogorgon a lot throughout the house, the forest is gonna have mirrors on the walls to make it larger along with mirkwood signs, "in mirkwood, we've done a audio trigger that is gonna relayed later on in the maze, but it tells the same story, but because characters are in difference of space having being recorded further away from each other, you actually get a sense of travel between the characters".

poltergeist - you're gonna feel the ghostly presence,

seeds of extinction - several camouflage scares in the house, one location in the house is a convenient store.

killer klowns - map projection will be used in the zone for shadow puppets , ice cream truck with jumbo on top will be there,on the walls will be the ship and throughout the night the tent will lift up [projection they said], klowns will be huge, popcorn creatures will be there.

revenge of chucky - chucky will be a live puppet, couple of characters from the 09 house will be in the zone.

My hunch is all houses will exit by the Fallon bathrooms.

Believe it or not, kids, this is more in-line with how queues ran pre-2010.

That was sort of my figuring too. As long as the queues are not how they were in 2013, I will be a happy boy

Question, are the queues and cast entrance exits set up in such a way where they will have to hold up the conga line for cast changes? I recall that being an issue back in the day

That was sort of my figuring too. As long as the queues are not how they were in 2013, I will be a happy boy

Question, are the queues and cast entrance exits set up in such a way where they will have to hold up the conga line for cast changes? I recall that being an issue back in the day
Hold-ups during cast changes tend to happen more because of the house structure. My gut says no though. All of the soundstages break in a central area back there.

Reactions: SeventyOne