Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ah alright, were they allowed to or did they just go in and not get caught? Ive heard a few stories of the latter before, even with employees

Edited my previous statement. Either way, the person should not of been filming inside of the maze and he was definitely not given permission. But, the person definitely didn't do it with the intent of leaking it

Edited my previous statement. Either way, the person should not of been filming inside of the maze and he was definitely not given permission. But, the person definitely didn't do it with the intent of leaking it
Yeah, dont be surprised if they’re not working at universal soon, they crack down especially hard on employees that leak stuff

Reactions: ush.hacker
I forgot Scare LA was today!
Since this is a "deep dive," be sure to put spoiler tags (for those who may think it's too much)

Saw the video on Instagram... tell me why TFP actually looks like a really good maze. The beginning already has less black walls than the beginnings of AHS, Shining, & Blumhouse did last year.

I'm cautiously optimistic that this is going to be a very good year.

I'm telling you... my even numbered year theory... never fails.