Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Seeds of Extinction

So this is the house where the Legendary Truth statues, crashed plane, and the AvP Jeep are going right? Also are they still doing one light in this house?

Legacy, was the single light source aspect of this house the sole reason it was at the top of your list? Or do you also expect great things from the scenic, costumes, scares, etc.

So is the single light source thing still happening?
In regards to the single light source thing, I don't know. I saw something with the announcement about "glowing blossoms" which would mean multiple light sources. It wasn't the sole reason it was at the top of my list though. It's a sizeable house, with some big set-pieces and an interesting layout. That, and I've always been a massive fan of "ghillie suit" scares where the scareactor is indistinguishable from their surrounds. But yes, the crashed plan is in here. The statures and the jeep, I believe, will be parked outside.

In regards to the single light source thing, I don't know. I saw something with the announcement about "glowing blossoms" which would mean multiple light sources. It wasn't the sole reason it was at the top of my list though. It's a sizeable house, with some big set-pieces and an interesting layout. That, and I've always been a massive fan of "ghillie suit" scares where the scareactor is indistinguishable from their surrounds. But yes, the crashed plan is in here. The statures and the jeep, I believe, will be parked outside.

Alrighty, considering my first several years at the haunt I work at had me in a ghillie suit in a cornfield, I am both excited and nervous about this house! (Both because I personally know that kind of scare can be hard hitting.)

Sivako.

So this house sort of seems like a mix between HP Lovecraft’s “The Coulour Out of Space” and that movie “The Happening”, with a little bit of “The Last of Us” in it. I’m really excited for this and the costumes don’t look as hokey as I was expecting; A&D & Marketing are killing it this year

So this house sort of seems like a mix between HP Lovecraft’s “The Coulour Out of Space” and that movie “The Happening”, with a little bit of “The Last of Us” in it. I’m really excited for this and the costumes don’t look as hokey as I was expecting; A&D & Marketing are killing it this year

I likened it as the sequel to "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill"; but those work, too!

I have a feeling the single light source isn’t happening, and if it is it won’t be as intense of an effect as originally planned.

Costumes for this should be really interesting and intense if the scareactors can adapt

Well, you can still be very dark without just one light source?

Hoping we can get at least a couple of really intense houses, sensitive parents be damned.

Not quite what I expected, but I like it better than what I expected haha!

Also, on an unrelated note, some sort of facade construction has started for this! Plus a familiar vehicle which looks like it may be intergrated into the facade (no, not the Jeep)
The unimog?