Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Exactly what is happening...I feel the ride was designed with a slower dispatch in mind
If you want an example of audio tracks being horribly played over each other, look no further than the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros' unload tunnel. There are three tracks that will overlap each other while you're waiting to get off. It is the worst.

If you want an example of audio tracks being horribly played over each other, look no further than the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros' unload tunnel. There are three tracks that will overlap each other while you're waiting to get off. It is the worst.
I try not to look at Gran Fiesta Tour

Reactions: hishedale
Just went on both Wednesday and Friday, fire in the treasure room was not working. It's working in the "fake ending" scene however.

I'd personally be sad to see this go; it's arguably the best ride in the entire park. If they could just give it a little TLC and fix all the weird timing issues with the effects, it would be perfect.