Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 336 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
True. It’s not like we’re using decades old, B-level indie films that the general public likely never heard of until the announcement.

Who’s excited for Killer Klowns?

Killer Klowns is visually unique and a major cult classic. When there's continuing merchandise and fervor around The Ritual twenty years from now, I guess we can revisit the subject...

And since I see some people suggesting it again: I can now say with 100% confidence that The Visit and Split will unfortunately never happen.

I see Stranger Things being a thing for like two more seasons...It has a shorter half life than Walking Dead

Also, the Eleven girl already wants to leave haha

ooooohhh yeahhhhhhh :dance:

giphy.gif

well, after swearing off of spec this year it took me three days to read from page one to here! Things never change @Legacy knows his stuff, the people that run this site and mods know their stuff and know what to expect and what works / does not. This year has a great amount of potential to be great! The original houses are shining again! Stranger Things will have lines out the queue, I fully expect this year to have what will seem like an obscene amount of younger pre-teens and teens. I do not regret my decision to do the RIP tour if i am only getting one night at the event. See you all in the fog on 11/3.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
well, after swearing off of spec this year it took me three days to read from page one to here! Things never change @Legacy knows his stuff, the people that run this site and mods know their stuff and know what to expect and what works / does not. This year has a great amount of potential to be great! The original houses are shining again! Stranger Things will have lines out the queue, I fully expect this year to have what will seem like an obscene amount of younger pre-teens and teens. I do not regret my decision to do the RIP tour if i am only getting one night at the event. See you all in the fog on 11/3.
You read this whole thread in three days? :jawdrop:

Bravo.

Reactions: Joel
You read this whole thread in three days? :jawdrop:

Bravo.

slow at work... HAHA Yeah two years ago i wanted to start staying away from Rumors and spec because it was taking away from the enjoyment of the event for me. Now the trick is to stay away from spoilers from the houses. Last year was our first time doing the final event night (bill and ted made it probably one of the busiest nights i have ever been to, but the RIP tour was worth every penny. The energy of all of the cast being their final night was awesome so we have decided if we are only getting one night to not only make it count with RIP it will be the last night of the event. Year 10 for wife and I!

slow at work... HAHA Yeah two years ago i wanted to start staying away from Rumors and spec because it was taking away from the enjoyment of the event for me. Now the trick is to stay away from spoilers from the houses. Last year was our first time doing the final event night (bill and ted made it probably one of the busiest nights i have ever been to, but the RIP tour was worth every penny. The energy of all of the cast being their final night was awesome so we have decided if we are only getting one night to not only make it count with RIP it will be the last night of the event. Year 10 for wife and I!

what does bobo mean ?

You can buy them too. At the basketball shooting game near the front of the park before Fallon they had them last year. I believe they were $10 or $15 and you could just pay and get one instead of playing the game. I bought one last year and never played the game.

you win them by playing the games, Im not sure if they just sell them, maybe they do
(But you can buy them from ebay or amazon too )

41F6tIo0UML._SY355_.jpg

It’s telling that Haloween 4 doesn’t have a “studio logo” on it’s box art - seems like there are a lot of people that hold the “Halloween” pie.

Reactions: belloq87
You read this whole thread?

DEDICATION!

it was actually interesting knowing the full line up and going back to the earliest spec, seeing many get a lot right, second guessing themselves and going completely different. I was a dedicated minion of the forums for years, but never a big poster in OU. The last two years have just stayed off to see if the event would be more enjoyable as a member of the GP... the enjoyment did not change. not knowing any speculation is great though. I will continue to stay away from rumors of the event.

Long story short...ish... The group of fans on these forum sites are a great group of people. seeing folks once a year that you have spoken to for countless hours online is still a neat thing.