Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, the new AP Newsletter contains a couple of interesting things:
  • There will be "Terror Trivia" playable through the Official Universal Orlando app. Each house's queue will have a different set of questions related to their specific theme or story.
  • There's also a reveal of one of the masks from Seeds of Extinction (seen in the 4th image from the below tweet)

• There will be "Terror Trivia" playable through the Official Universal Orlando app. Each house's queue will have a different set of questions related to their specific theme or story.
Cool! I remember they did a similar interactive trivia thing during HHN 25 - I can't remember if it was in the app, or what.. but I thought it was fun.

• There's also a reveal of one of the masks from Seeds of Extinction (seen in the 4th image from the below tweet)

terror trivia reminds me back in hhn 18, 19, and 20 they had text number in the queue where when you text the number you play a interactive game.

August is about over, the real countdown begins now. I’m super excited for HHN 28.
n6biSnU.gif

What do y'all think of the SoE creature?

EDIT: Just looked up the clickers from LoU and if they actually use those sound effects...we're gonna have ourselves one scary-@$$ house.

Last edited:
Reactions: horrornights789
What do y'all think of the SoE creature?

EDIT: Just looked up the clickers from LoU and if they actually use those sound effects...we're gonna have ourselves one scary-@$$ house.

it gives me a last of us clicker feel to it.

This house definitely seems inspired by Last of Us in terms of characters & environments. The storys pretty Lovecraftian though. God I’m so pumped for this year, every zone and house has a ton of potential

im curious, is there any people that buy the frequent fear plus pass (or the every day pass) and go every single day? does anyone do that in here? will universal eventually get rid of the entire month passes? i can't imagine anyone getting those

Last edited:
Reactions: TDBLMT
im curious, is there any people that buy the frequent fear plus pass (or the every day pass) and go every single day? does anyone do that in here? will universal eventually get rid of the entire month passes? i can't imagine anyone getting those

I've known people that do, with the every-night pass. Not me personally--I probably top out at around 18 to 20 nights--but there's a hard-core few.

The amount of people who use the pass nightly, or very frequently, is a small portion of the pass sales. The uncharge possibility and extra revenue is something they'd want to keep. Instead I see them discontinuing the Express option.

I've known people that do, with the every-night pass. Not me personally--I probably top out at around 18 to 20 nights--but there's a hard-core few.

Only 18 or 20 nights, just 60% of the event. :lol:

As much as I love the event, I couldn't do that. I went three nights in a row in 2004 and was bored out of my mind by 9 on day two.