Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

Now that Sindbad is rumored to close, let’s say that Hyrule goes in there. What ride(s) and attractions should it have?

My ideas (sorry, I’m not that familiar with the series)
  • A MiB-style dark-ride, with crossbows instead of guns. The outside facade is Death Mountain.
  • The puzzle-theater from the original SNW concept art. Two theatres for capacity. The outside facade is Hyrule Castle.
  • A walk-through Dungeon attraction replaces Poseidon’s Fury, highly interactive. Forest theming.
  • Dungeon-themed play-area.
  • Mytho’s rethemed to something Zelda-related, updated menu.
  • Shops and interactive elements themed to Castle Town, or whatever it’s called.
  • Deku Tree.
  • Expansion space at the very back, near Hogwarts Express.

Welp, interesting last couple of articles from TPU.

First quote, from an article posted today: "Finally, a question in our e-mail. “So what will replace The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad? You seem to be alluding to something in your article about the closing,” writes John from Ohio. Indeed, we have a pretty good idea on what’s going to replace the stunt show and have for quite some time now. As we stated in our last article, the arena will go untouched for a while until it’s time for demolition and future construction.

When is that timeline? We will discuss that in a future article. What intellectual property is going to replace Sindbad? Longtime readers know that we like to place Easter Eggs in our articles from time to time, right? Well, we actually snuck it into the post when we announced the closure of the show. It’s one word. Click here to go searching for it. Let us know when you’ve found it and we will dig a little deeper into Sindbad’s replacement soon!

So, I went searching for the word. But it's not actually found in the article itself. Go to the tagged words, and....

DmHNhbSWwAAxF6g.jpg:large

Hmmmm. Here we go....

It must be something so small and trivial but I can’t seem to find anything in that page. I know once it’s pointed out I’ll feel like an idiot for missing it :doh::lol:

I don’t understand. If they have a scoop on something, just do an article. If you’re not allowed to discuss something yet, why point out your own Easter egg?

Either you want to say it’s Zelda or you don’t. The middle ground is confusing.

I don’t understand. If they have a scoop on something, just do an article. If you’re not allowed to discuss something yet, why point out your own Easter egg?

Either you want to say it’s Zelda or you don’t. The middle ground is confusing.

Apparently, he's gotten in trouble with Universal before. So that's why he hasn't done an article about the new park, this, etc. This allows him to say what it is without alerting Universal, because they're probably not going to go looking for a single word.

Other than that, it keeps users interested in your site. You gotta get revenue somehow.

Apparently, he's gotten in trouble with Universal before. So that's why he hasn't done an article about the new park, this, etc. This allows him to say what it is without alerting Universal, because they're probably not going to go looking for a single word.

Other than that, it keeps users interested in your site. You gotta get revenue somehow.
Yea, but by pointing out that it’s there, couldn’t they get in trouble anyway? We found it. So could Universal. They just told us it’s Zelda, even in a roundabout way.

Yeah, I find his whole approach to supposedly revealing something to be TIRESOME.

When is that timeline? We will discuss that in a future article.

Or perhaps you don’t have a f-ing clue what or when. tiresome tiresome tiresome...

Although I do think he knows what he’s talking about, I full-heartedly agree with this. He needs to put his money where his mouth is.

Thing is, he’s the most open insider there is relating to this topic. He’s the best thing we have right now. It’s kinda sad.

I’m sorta divided on this one. I do think that Universal will try and keep everything under wraps, but haven’t they been trying to do that already? It obviously hasn’t worked. What makes this different?
Renewed emphasis.

I'll say this: My conversations with a couple of my sources have shifted from what's happening, to why they shouldn't talk.

Renewed emphasis.

I'll say this: My conversations with a couple of my sources have shifted from what's happening, to why they shouldn't talk.

Oh great. So we’re about to be back in the Dark Age of Universal again ;)

I hope we at least get a huge info/rumor drop before they go into lockdown. Looking at you, TPU. Do it, and you’re a legend.