Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've heard tell of people who would go to every single Bill and Ted. The entire run. Never missed a show.
When you hear stuff like this don't you wonder if they even ENJOY going to every single show? Sounds to me like they are doing it just to say they did it and/or possible infatuation with one of the actors. Surely after that many times it is no longer enjoyable, right?

I'm going four nights in a row this year. I'm going to love every single bit of it. :clap:

Same here.

I'm usually there a week and go 3-4 nights. I spread it out though. Usually 1 day to mess around and do a few houses. 1 day for rides, shows. 1 day with express pass for all the houses. Last day to people watch in zones and redo my favorite houses.

But 2004... not as big as an event as it is now
There were people who went every night then too. After I go through a house the third time, I'm over it. Hell, 2004 had a friggin parade. I DID the parade one night. Still got bored.

As it stands, I could maybe enjoy two nights. That would give me enough time to casually take in the zones, do all the houses, and double-tap three-four of the better houses. Anything more than that, I'd be anxious to leave.

And that's only if the crowds are light.

Reactions: OrlLover
When you hear stuff like this don't you wonder if they even ENJOY going to every single show? Sounds to me like they are doing it just to say they did it and/or possible infatuation with one of the actors. Surely after that many times it is no longer enjoyable, right?

the show was funny and has songs people like to dance to, I think some people really did like it. I know I did Jack's show in 25 like 13 times because i liked it a lot and i loved the music and the stunts. (But some people definitely go for bragging rights or to take selfies and get fb rep. there are some people that feels like they go to hhn just to take selfies for fb praise and nothing else :lol:

also, Ive always wondered if the actors recognize people in the audience that keep going night after night or if they preferred it it was all new people in the audience, I know some express people that sit in the front end up trying to become friends with the cast or try to take pics every night when the cast says good bye at the end of the show. I've always wondered if the actors love the strong fan base or if they preferred if the show was seen by more new people

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
im curious, is there any people that buy the frequent fear plus pass (or the every day pass) and go every single day? does anyone do that in here? will universal eventually get rid of the entire month passes? i can't imagine anyone getting those

Last year I got the every day with express pass option because I was coming down for 2 weeks in Oct and wanted to go every night. In hindsight, I could have gone with the non-Saturday pass and saved some money but oh well.

This year, I got the Rush of Fear + Express and will use every single day of the ticket. First time ever going for opening night! So excited they added an extra 2 days as well!

While 12 nights in a row (basically) sounds like a lot, I never get bored. I spend a LOT of time just hanging out in scarezones. I spent over an hour multiple nights last year watching the clowns and laughing like crazy. When we had Vamp '55 I lived in that zone all the time! I also make sure to do every single house each night (sometimes more than once). The first few times I am taking it all in and after that it's all about spotting the hidden stuff or the things that got added (or removed) from the previous week. Plus, sometimes the first run or two you might miss a lot of the scares. Last year, after having gone through Scarecrow over 10 times, I was scared from a new location I was totally not expecting and it was the best scare I have ever gotten at HHN!

Question for someone looking to brush-up on the IPs before the event.

I own 0 of these properties and was wondering if anyone knew if any of these were available on any streaming platforms?

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Stranger Things (Netflix! this one I know)
Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Killer Klownz from Outer Space
Chucky (series)

Also any ideas which Chucky movies one should watch before the event? I'm guessing just the original trilogy since those are the ones from the 80s?

I might just buy Poltergeist on Blu Ray and want to buy Trick R Treat but there is a new collectors edition coming out after I go to HHN that I'd rather have.

I own 0 of these properties and was wondering if anyone knew if any of these were available on any streaming platforms?

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Chucky (series)

Also any ideas which Chucky movies one should watch before the event? I'm guessing just the original trilogy since those are the ones from the 80s?

I might just buy Poltergeist on Blu Ray and want to buy Trick R Treat but there is a new collectors edition coming out after I go to HHN that I'd rather have.

Happy Death Day can be found on Cinemax as of now. For Killer Klowns, the best bet is Hulu.

The First Purge hasn't been officially released yet for digital HD, and for Childs Play (Chucky), the best bet is the original film from 1988; which you can find for rent on various other platforms.

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Chucky (series)

Poltergeist - Likely Amazon or HBO, for sure ITunes
Cult of Chucky - Netflix
Halloween 4 - YouTube for Free(the entire movie!!)
Trick ‘r Treat - ITunes
Happy Death Day - ITunes
Killer Klowns From Outer Space - Hulu
The First Purge - None Yet as far as I know

I’d recommended Child’s Play 1&2, but if you had to watch one I’d recommend the one that’s in the toy factory

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Chucky (series)

if you can watch amazon on your tv, or have amazon prime, most movies can be rented for like 3.99 dollars.
Poltergeist is on amazon for renting, trick R treat as well, Happy death day as well, all Chucky movies, killer klowns
they are all there but you have to pay extra, they dont come with amazon prime.
technically you can even access your amazon account and just rent them without an amazon prime account but i think they cost more to rent.

The amount of people who use the pass nightly, or very frequently, is a small portion of the pass sales. The uncharge possibility and extra revenue is something they'd want to keep. Instead I see them discontinuing the Express option.

Only 18 or 20 nights, just 60% of the event. :lol:
Really? I can't imagine going to the event without it. Also, I remember someone saying something about a breakfast club type shirt I found a custom one on a website and it doesn't contain any trademarked logos.
loERbk9.jpg

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Chucky (series)

This has been answered for the examples you gave, but for anyone wondering where something can be watched in the future use Can I Stream It

Can I Stream.It?: Search Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, iTunes, and more, for movies to stream instantly, rent, and buy.

Well I go at least twice a week, however, I’m finding I do things differently then many of the posters here. Example: the most houses I’ve ever done in one night is 5. Basically I mosey my way through HHN.

Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
(etc....)

Poltergeist
Halloween 4
Trick R Treat
Happy Death Day
The First Purge
Chucky (series)

As for streaming Idk if you have Comcast but I know Epix has Killer Klowns & AMC has Halloween 4, I think both subscriptions are an extra $5 per month.

Kind of off the wall question. Does anyone remember if they ran out of Dufftoberfest last year during HHN? At Moe’s and asked the bartender when they expect to have it on tap. He said possibly this Friday (if they got the order right) or next Tuesday. Added that they usually run out before the event ends and since I’m going later than usual in late October, kind of afraid I won’t get a hold of that wonderful libation.