Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 339 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kind of off the wall question. Does anyone remember if they ran out of Dufftoberfest last year during HHN? At Moe’s and asked the bartender when they expect to have it on tap. He said possibly this Friday (if they got the order right) or next Tuesday. Added that they usually run out before the event ends and since I’m going later than usual in late October, kind of afraid I won’t get a hold of that wonderful libation.

They do run out from time to time. I'm sure they'll order a few more kegs, knowing how popular the drink has become.

Whats up guys, is there an official map for the event out yet?

Yea I know, blast from the past over here lmao

Kind of off the wall question. Does anyone remember if they ran out of Dufftoberfest last year during HHN? At Moe’s and asked the bartender when they expect to have it on tap. He said possibly this Friday (if they got the order right) or next Tuesday. Added that they usually run out before the event ends and since I’m going later than usual in late October, kind of afraid I won’t get a hold of that wonderful libation.

I was there last year on the end of HHN and I can confirm they had it on tap.

Reactions: Captain Tragedy
So after asking on the podcast and re looking at the map. With no house by despicable me and stranger things being so huge do we really think that hello kitty won’t open into any house for stay and scream? Seems crazy for just Finns to open early for that area. But then again hello kitty always seemed to open last last year.

Not a big fan of whats stirring up in the eastern Atlantic off the coast of Africa right now. Fingers crossed.