Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

In some circumstances, they have done in situations of merchandise being for both events, or primarily one in particular.

I'm curious to see if we get any Singapore lee-way merchandise, considering how this is the first year that three of the events are connected in a large way.

I can't wait, dont know if this is the right place but I will be at HHN everynight at Orlando, um duh, but just found out I will be in LA from Sept 27th--Oct 8th for meetings, So I m going to Uni Hollywood HHN Sept 28th, and also got my free passes for Dark Harbor , but quick question whats the best way to do it at Hollywood last year we missed like 2 houses, and whats the best way to start, especially since I will have like 8 of my House of Vayne family with me.

As a question, what was the type of tickets that you got? Because I think that's going to be key to think of what to do first.

My list would be more of this, if you are doing GA:

Stranger Things > Poltergeist > The First Purge > Horrors of Blumhouse > Trick 'r Treat > Terror Tram > Halloween 4 > Universal Monsters

If you've already experienced TWDA, you don't need to do that again.

My game plan is the most generic, but given that my group has UE Unlimited, we don't have to worry about being too strategic: Terror Tram, UCM, Halloween 4, Stranger Things, Trick 'r Treat, The First Purge, Poltergeist, and HoB 2. Our goal this year is to do all the mazes at least 3 times each. Last year with RIP we did everything twice, and two mazes 3 times, but we'll see how it goes.

I can't wait, dont know if this is the right place but I will be at HHN everynight at Orlando, um duh, but just found out I will be in LA from Sept 27th--Oct 8th for meetings, So I m going to Uni Hollywood HHN Sept 28th, and also got my free passes for Dark Harbor , but quick question whats the best way to do it at Hollywood last year we missed like 2 houses, and whats the best way to start, especially since I will have like 8 of my House of Vayne family with me.
Whatever you do, do Early Entry and you'll be fine.

Theres some rumors gaining traction that early entry will start as early as 4 this year! Yikes

I feel like we'd know by now just in terms of call times... but then again, those can change, and have before. I think they'll have trouble getting a full cast ready for Stranger Things by then, if I'm being honest.

The "bonus gift" is Early Entry is at 4, maybe that's where the rumor comes from. But more than likely, the mazes will open at 5:15 PM.

From what I understand, it sounds like Universal Monsters & The Walking Dead Attraction will share the remaining Universal Plaza space for the queues.
Oh that is going to be a huge disaster waiting to happen. What if the Universal Monsters maze ends up being super popular? Then all that plaza space that should've been for their queue won't be able to be used due to TWD having its queue in that location. This is why park construction & HHN do not mix well.

There's some rumors gaining traction that early entry will start as early as 4 this year! Yikes
yea, I just can't see that happening. They already have a hard enough time with early entry at 5pm and the park closing at 6pm. Hey, lets just open the mazes at 2pm and call it a day :rolleyes: Would love to know where these rumors are coming from because the scareactors cast (and even the staff) might have their normal job or possibly class in the morning/mid-day and already cut it close to being there on time as it is. A 4pm early entry is just not realistic at all for those involved with working the event.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I’ve been informed by a team member that HHN merchandise will be available as of Monday.
Actually its looking more like tuesday now, if not... it will be available on wednesday which is EP night. Currently, the only shipment they have in right now is "Stranger Things", which is why none of the merch is out yet. They're still waiting on the actual event merch. Last year, it was available the friday before the event started.

While we know that there will be a Stranger Things hoodie, tshirt, tumbler cup, mug, etc... one of the pins will allegedly be a Byers livingroom christmas light "light up" pin (I don't remember if that is the AP exclusive pin or not though). Also, it is heavily rumored that there WILL be Classic Monster merch this year!!!

I was planning on going up to the park briefly monday morning anyway, so I will check if any merch is out yet. But so far they are still waiting on the rest of their shipment to arrive.

Actually its looking more like tuesday now, if not... it will be available on wednesday which is EP night. Currently, the only shipment they have in right now is "Stranger Things", which is why none of the merch is out yet. They're still waiting on the actual event merch. Last year, it was available the friday before the event started.

While we know that there will be a Stranger Things hoodie, tshirt, tumbler cup, mug, etc... one of the pins will allegedly be a Byers livingroom christmas light "light up" pin (I don't remember if that is the AP exclusive pin or not though). Also, it is heavily rumored that there WILL be Classic Monster merch this year!!!

I was planning on going up to the park briefly monday morning anyway, so I will check if any merch is out yet. But so far they are still waiting on the rest of their shipment to arrive.
In my post, the information I was referring to came from just earlier today, where I asked a team member myself in Production Central when the HHN merchandise would be released, and they confidently said Monday. Although team members can occasionally be wrong, they seemed relatively certain of this, so I would consider their word.

So that one pin is your talking about is the same as orlando, but the exclusive character one is also stranger things then. I'm assuming.

^yes. From what I understand, there is an xmas light pin & an "Eleven" pin.

In my post, the information I was referring to came from just earlier today
My info came from several different team members today... JP Outfitters, Production Central & Studio Store... I don't ever rely on just one source. However, it was the manager in the main studio store that said it'd be tuesday or wednesday. But my point was- They don't have all of it yet. So if they don't get their shipment between now & monday, it more than likely won't be put out on monday otherwise there would've been stuff available to purchase today.

^yes. From what I understand, there is an xmas light pin & an "Eleven" pin.

Yep
Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Light-Up-Pin.html
Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Uni-Mini-Pin-Set.html
P-Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Light-Up-Pin-1329734.JPG
L-Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Uni-Mini-Pin-Set-1330043.JPG