TRON Lightcycle Run | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

TRON Lightcycle Run

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They’ve been doing it for an awfully long time now too. Gotta think they want it done for the Holiday crowds in December, right?
One would hope. I’m more concerned for the poor carousel. Thing has been behind walls like all year. It’s kind of eyesore.

I'm surprised it's not a temporary Star Wars thing already
If this was DL it woulda been.

I bet you anything we get a nice meet and greet space like Princess Fairytale Hall out of Stitch. And like Fairytale Hall, it could have two sides, utilizing the two theaters. Make it look like a star base type environment, and put Lilo and Stitch in one and rotate the other with whatever they want: Wreck it Ralph, Buzz Lightyear so he doesn’t have to die in the heat near his ride, etc. (You add in Lilo with Stitch for a meet and greet and I bet you get lines long enough to warrant it.)

Those theaters may not be the easiest thing to replace, given the building’s odd shape. Who knows, maybe it’ll be turned into a larger gift shop and Cosmic Ray’s expansion.

I just have my doubts it’ll ever be a ride.

Reactions: HPFred
Hopefully Stitch gets replaced soonish and doesn’t just sit empty.

I bet you anything we get a nice meet and greet space like Princess Fairytale Hall out of Stitch. And like Fairytale Hall, it could have two sides, utilizing the two theaters. Make it look like a star base type environment, and put Lilo and Stitch in one and rotate the other with whatever they want: Wreck it Ralph, Buzz Lightyear so he doesn’t have to die in the heat near his ride, etc. (You add in Lilo with Stitch for a meet and greet and I bet you get lines long enough to warrant it.)

Those theaters may not be the easiest thing to replace, given the building’s odd shape. Who knows, maybe it’ll be turned into a larger gift shop and Cosmic Ray’s expansion.

Surprising that no-one has tossed out the idea of a cheap Stitch Live clone from DLP to WDW.

As for going back to Tron..I'm curious to see what kind of bev options they may have (if any).

Last edited:

It’ll be hard to ever make it anything other than a simulator or a meet and greet unless they completely demo and replace... which won’t happen due to the enormous size of the building and what’s connected to it.

Reactions: HPFred and Alicia
It’ll be hard to ever make it anything other than a simulator or a meet and greet unless they completely demo and replace... which won’t happen due to the enormous size of the building and what’s connected to it.
Or, instead, we could have yet a 5th show ‘in the round’ open there.