Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Slaughter Sinema

They jut let A&D do whatever they wanted to with this and it's So. Much. Fun. They pulled off HoB 1's structure but did it in a way that'd make you want it in every compilation house, with the announcer hyping you up for each room while you admire those cheesy posters. The scares aren't too bad either, Swamp Yeti, Devil Dogs, and the FNaF tribute scene all get a good scare out of me, the actress portraying a child in the FNaF scene is fantastically aggressive. Another house in contending for HotY.

They jut let A&D do whatever they wanted to with this and it's So. Much. Fun. They pulled off HoB 1's structure but did it in a way that'd make you want it in every compilation house, with the announcer hyping you up for each room while you admire those cheesy posters. The scares aren't too bad either, Swamp Yeti, Devil Dogs, and the FNaF tribute scene all get a good scare out of me, the actress portraying a child in the FNaF scene is fantastically aggressive. Another house in contending for HotY.

I think they should just go and make a house based on the Scary movie franchise next year :lol:
I mean, it fits, and they have so much to work with. I would love to see a stoned Scream guy saying WASSSAPPP at you in the house :lol:

I think they should just go and make a house based on the Scary movie franchise next year :lol:
I mean, it fits, and they have so much to work with. I would love to see a stoned Scream guy saying WASSSAPPP at you in the house :lol:

Scary Movie 1&2 would be an amazing house. Since the franchise is basically dead(still popular though) hopefully Miramax would let them have it

My second favorite house, no doubt.

I really like what they did with this compilation house, introducing each room with a poster that pretty much told you exactly what to expect. And once you had that picture in your mind, they delivered. Some fantastic costumes, and noise levels that actually became a bit distracting (in the right way).

WTG!

My second favorite house, no doubt.

I really like what they did with this compilation house, introducing each room with a poster that pretty much told you exactly what to expect. And once you had that picture in your mind, they delivered. Some fantastic costumes, and noise levels that actually became a bit distracting (in the right way).

WTG!

We did it during the hour AP preview in the daylight so apparently missed the video playing outside of what to expect inside, loved the posters inside which meant we still had an idea of what was to come!

Okay so just got out of line for this house. I saw part of the que video that looked like an ad that said “Hive 2”. Anyone know what that’s about?

Okay so just got out of line for this house. I saw part of the que video that looked like an ad that said “Hive 2”. Anyone know what that’s about?
giphy.gif

Does anybody know anything about a disturbance in this house last night? Was in line with a 20 minute wait and the line stopped for a solid 30 minutes of no movement it seemed like, and I’m seeing on Twitter where somebody is saying cops cuffed somebody at this house last night and it seems to match the time when the line stopped.

Does anybody know anything about a disturbance in this house last night? Was in line with a 20 minute wait and the line stopped for a solid 30 minutes of no movement it seemed like, and I’m seeing on Twitter where somebody is saying cops cuffed somebody at this house last night and it seems to match the time when the line stopped.
I imagine the "Amazons from Planet Hell" actresses are prone to harassment from pervs.

Being a fan of the B/Schlocky movies, this house was so much fun for me. It ended up being my friend's favorite house and it's easily somewhere in the Top 5 for me. The Swamp Yeti scare that sent me to the floor in slow motion is easily one of the hardest scares I've gotten, and in my last run through I had a total Scooby Doo moment in Cult of the Beast Baby. (Spoiler since it reveals a actor spot/what they look like.)

For the first two times I went through, I thought there was only one scareactor in that room. But in my third run I saw the second one (In what looked like a backwards robe which is pretty clever.) shift in their spot near the exit of the room. I stop in place and say "Wait, there's TWO of them?!" The second scareactor turns their head towards me and we look at each other for a beat, and then I proceed to hightail it outta' there as they chased me out.