T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Incidentally, there's no T2 merch left in there, is there?
couldn't say. Have not been since march. Walking dead etc probably still there. And the whole thing will close for a while at least. Dust etc. Taking a year plus your guess to get this open. Now the gift shop is a week remodel without closing? You suckups kill me.:kumbaya:

Last edited:
There’s still some from the attraction. Hats and mugs mostly. Then a bunch of stuff based on the films. Not too much though. Most of the store is comic book and collectibles.

I may have to make a quick stop in there during my trip, after all! Not expecting to find something that I absolutely have to have, but you never know!

We were just there this week, definitely no sign of the gift shop closing, but there were a bunch of people cheering in the building (out of sight). Maybe some sort of a walkthrough of the construction?

Or it could have been something boring, like a random tour group taking a heat break. That's probably more likely.

Reactions: tankart150
I need your

t2-3dhelp.jpg

I'm really looking for video of the alternate Kimberley exit in the Universal Studios show Terminator 2 3D. Instead of being killed by the T-1000, she runs away while yelling her line (differs for each actress, but more along the lines of "They don't pay me enough for this" or "Security").
This alternate exit was performed various times, however I have never found any footage of it. Being the hardcore T2-3D fan that I am, I still want this footage.

So here's my offer. I will give someone this very rare T2-3D set (see second picture) in return for decent/good footage with decent/good audio of Kimberley Duncan surviving the show. This set includes rare figures of the T-800 Terminator, T-1000 Terminator, T-1000000 Terminator, T-70 Terminator, T-800 Endoskeleton and Ground Hunter Killer tank. This was last on Ebay for 163 USD (https://www.ebay.com/…/Extraordinary-Rare-USJ-…/272742782587).
Next to desperately wanting to see this alteration, I also want to use this traded footage of Kimberley surviving in a possible future fan made documentary of T2-3D.

I hope someone may have this Kimberley scene recorded on video as there are a lot of Universal Studios fans here
1f642.png

I really hope someone can help me out!!!!

Edit:
I am also looking for footage in which the motorcycle stops mid track (technical difficulties) and the alternate ending in which the plasma riffle is shown instead of John/Sarah Connor. Footage has to be clear. Please contact me.

t23d_strap.jpg

I need your

t2-3dhelp.jpg

I'm really looking for video of the alternate Kimberley exit in the Universal Studios show Terminator 2 3D. Instead of being killed by the T-1000, she runs away while yelling her line (differs for each actress, but more along the lines of "They don't pay me enough for this" or "Security").
This alternate exit was performed various times, however I have never found any footage of it. Being the hardcore T2-3D fan that I am, I still want this footage.

So here's my offer. I will give someone this very rare T2-3D set (see second picture) in return for decent/good footage with decent/good audio of Kimberley Duncan surviving the show. This set includes rare figures of the T-800 Terminator, T-1000 Terminator, T-1000000 Terminator, T-70 Terminator, T-800 Endoskeleton and Ground Hunter Killer tank. This was last on Ebay for 163 USD (https://www.ebay.com/…/Extraordinary-Rare-USJ-…/272742782587).
Next to desperately wanting to see this alteration, I also want to use this traded footage of Kimberley surviving in a possible future fan made documentary of T2-3D.

I hope someone may have this Kimberley scene recorded on video as there are a lot of Universal Studios fans here
1f642.png

I really hope someone can help me out!!!!

Edit:
I am also looking for footage in which the motorcycle stops mid track (technical difficulties) and the alternate ending in which the plasma riffle is shown instead of John/Sarah Connor. Footage has to be clear. Please contact me.

t23d_strap.jpg
Interesting

that part where she runs away happened every so often and they did it when the lift was broken down.Its like when you saw Arnold run out instead of riding the cycle.

Sometimes I feel you just want me for my T2 footage
? Please explain.

that part where she runs away happened every so often and they did it when the lift was broken down.
Yeah I know, but nobody I knew could film it for me. Try getting some video of that alternate exit...

Its like when you saw Arnold run out instead of riding the cycle.
I do have footage of that alternate blocking.

the alternate ending in which the plasma riffle is shown instead of John/Sarah Connor
That wasn’t really so much of a planned alternate ending as an equipment failure. The Arnold actor would always put the plasma rifle on the lift right after shooting the LN2 and before climbing the ladder. If the tech then didn’t hit the enable button (or another technical glitch) the lift wouldn’t lower for the rifle to be removed, and John & Sarah to go up for the coda. So the audience would just see the rifle sitting there at the end.

That wasn’t really so much of a planned alternate ending as an equipment failure. The Arnold actor would always put the plasma rifle on the lift right after shooting the LN2 and before climbing the ladder. If the tech then didn’t hit the enable button (or another technical glitch) the lift wouldn’t lower for the rifle to be removed, and John & Sarah to go up for the coda. So the audience would just see the rifle sitting there at the end.
Yeah I know. I do have footage of that one but it is hard to see because it is from a distance. It is mostly done when that lift does not work.

That kimberley footage is one of my grails.