Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

The accusations against the actor are well deserved. He has had it coming

Eh? Accusations? Deserved? The entirety of your sentence contradicts each other.

No one deserves anything from accusations. It could be a scorned girlfriend or a colleague where they mutually hate each other.

“Excessive hugging and flirting” accusation. Suspension. Deserved?
Dear lord...

Eh? Accusations? Deserved? The entirety of your sentence contradicts each other.

No one deserves anything from accusations. It could be a scorned girlfriend or a colleague where they mutually hate each other.

“Excessive hugging and flirting” accusation. Suspension. Deserved?
Dear lord...

I'm not going to get into this, and this definitely isn't the proper thread for it.
BUT.
I'm not stating my side of things and opinions based off of what was said in the TMZ article. I said those things to represent one of the witnesses of the various acts of sexual harassment. I hope Leo gets fired indefinitely from Action Horizons and I'm surely not alone in this.

I'm sure @Wesker69 will help clarify if this is new or not, but USH has now implemented a Future Rider Certification for Forbidden Journey.

From RyanTheme Park,

They aren't used very often, but Forbidden Journey has had them since they opened. Hippogriff also has them as well as Simpsons. I'm pretty sure some other attractions do too, but those I know for sure.

Thanks for being straight to the point, I was just confused of where those came from.

That said, in something that is unclear if it'll pop up, but Hello Kitty was sporting a special Universal Monsters themed design at the Red Carpet for last night.

And as a fun little thing to mention, special Halloween themed Minion's merchandise has begun to appear in the park, with them looking familiar to those who've seen USJ's Minion Costumes.

From @Jonathan